Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:31 am
A lone State Alchemist paced back and forth along his designated spot where he was to keep watch. Everyone passed by ignoreing the man in the blue outfit, with black bulky boots, and only a few badges. He just was just a private, a man who just bairly entered the State and was already signed watch of Head Quaters.

The day was starting to darken. The sun was setting and the clouds turned gold as the rays bent and shined against the puffy horizon. As the sun continued to vertically fall into the Earth's horizon, people began heading home. Citizens slowly became more scarce as the time passed.

Suddenly, a large muscular hand reached out for the Alchemist and gripped the boy by the neck. His body was lifted into the air and as he stared down he could see the look of a madman. It was him, Scar, the Alchemist killer. The Private struggled as his breath became more shallow.

"I have a question. Answer it and I spare your life, fool me and I'll send you to the heavens where Ishbala can decide what punishment your soul shall under go." Scar said calmly, looking off to the side. He wasn't even looking at the Alchemist, it seemed like his right arm had a mind of it's own, there wasn't even a sign of tension on the Ishbalan's body; he wasn't even trying. "Good. Now, The Forge Alchemist, where is he?" The Ishbalan asked, his face still straight and expretionless.

The Private choked and put his hands on Scar's arm to hoist himself abit and take a breath. "Honestly, I don't know. I'm new here, I just started a week ago. The only thing I know about Forge is that he's quite the handful." His voice was scratchy, choking every few seconds. He had to take his time by speaking every word. "Please, I have a son!" crying out in pain from the lack of air, his body was naturally starting to react violently. His heart beating faster than the normal heartbeat for any human being.

Scar slowly turned his head towards the Private and stared at him. "Keep out of my sight." Growled Scar softly in reply and then suddenly began to activate his form of destruction. While the Alchemsit thought his life was over Scar was already manipulating the fluid and body cells within the boy's brain. After a couple seconds, the Alchemist was nocked out. Scar had managed to give the boy such a painful headache that he was rendered unconcious.

Later that night Scar looked out from the backalley and stared out into the streets. "Where could he be?" Scar thought to himself when he spotted a State Alchemist van, a large car with a couple of occupents inside. He almost made a bold run for the car and attempted to destroy it, then interigate the people inside, but then he saw the face of the Flame Alchemist.

Time slowed, his eyes locked onto Roy who sat calmly inside the car as it passed. It was then that images of his past began to flood his mind. The sight of large explosions in the distance, the sound of a loud snap ecoed through the valley of Ishbala. After buildings were reduced to ashes and rubble, there only stood one man, the famous Colonel Roy Mustang, the Flame Alchemist. These visions continued for a few moments until the car passed by and was now too far to catch up with.

"Flame Alchemist. You day will come, but not yet." Scar mentally told himself. Time then jumped back into motion and he then relised he was standing right in the bike lane. He had been a foot away from engaging with the Flame Alchemist, yet for some reason he hesitated, asking himself why but then quickly remembered Matt's current unknown situation.

Citizens walked by, some of them curious and stopped for a moment to study the Ishbalan before continueing. Nobody knew that this was the legendary State Alchemist Killer but they did think he was crazy at attempting to run in the middle of the street.

Scar looked back at a few people, including one child. The child nearly screamed, he feared the tall tan man and her parents had to drag her away. Before the mom could attempt at yelling at Scar, he had already vanished from sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:42 am
((*sighed* at this point might I mention that it is sometime like 2:00ish in the morning in the story...if not further then that, as the sun should actually come up in a few hours..it's been night in the story for quite a while...))

Kintani had been staring in thought at the floor, only occasionally glancing up, but she did glance up at a lucky moment, seeing a man on the bike path, dangerously close to the road and all she could do was stare with those clever, thoughtful eyes, her look a little tired. So she had already seen him? After all of the sketches and partial photographs she had pored over, she should know his looks by now, but she made no mention of it to the Colonel Mustang beside her, he obviously not seeing. They were not heading in the direction of her goal then, but passing it, her eyes following the dark skinned man as they passed. He probably saw her too, her looking saying "I know just who you are and I want to have a chat with you later.", and amused, and yet very purposeful look. She really would have a fascinating talk with him, interested in getting back to her district as soon as possible, and that meant capturing the murderer or erasing the menace off the face of the planet. After seeing what he had done to a few of his victims, innocent people that had not deserved such cruel fates, she was in a mindset that she did not mind to stop the path of destruction.

Leaning back in her seat again as they passed, she waited for the Colonel to answer her question, he probably having a few of his own that she would offer him freely. The best way to control a person was to give them everything they wanted with a little extra on the side and she really was not a bad person, just a very daunting one at times, easy to reason with but she could very well go ahead and move a situation to better herself first, not one to miss an opportunity if it would not come around again. The Colonel Mustang obviously had to get somewhere quickly and he was anticipating fighting, so she did not bring up what she saw, the time not being the most opportune. Scar would always be around and she could just chase him later, wanting to get more detailed orders first anyway. Her fingers traced the wrappings on her hilt, gathering from reports in her mind she had previously read what kind of strategy she should use against him. She was already a fairly good long range fighter, her katana assisting in that, but she had to be incredibly careful not to lose her head, so to speak. Her time in central certainly would be amusing, she thought to herself without any smile on her face.

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:06 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:12 am
The Colonel took along time in answering both Kain and Kintani for he was both thinking Heavily to himself Just what the hell made Adenine and Alphonse go off like that.and Futher More,Just how the hell can they drive a Vihicle.The Colonel has a look of puzzlement on his face as his focus Began to come back to him. He had only one Slight clue as to where they Maybe At.There were recent silent Explosions comming from an abandoned werehouse just outside of Central...Before it was abondoned it use to be a Alchemic Research facility,So Mustang figured If and at all He was Kidnapped He'd surely be In that Building.Knowing full well the Person Who had Kiddnapped Him may also want Edward to Assist them In whatever their trying to Pull."Don't worry....the Boys should be fine..."Mustang suddenly spoke.keeping his Eyes focused on the road ahead,He started to answer Kintani's Question."I'm not really sure who could be involved in this...For all we Know It could be Scar...But then again....if it was him..Why would he kiddnap Ed when he could just simply Kill him.For all I know..Someone had a Plan to use Edwards Alchemy skills for their own selfish deeds....I just dont know who though..."Mustang now starting to worry,Not just about the Boy's but just what maybe happening at this very moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Greed ran after him and then stopped as Yet another Steel barrier was set on him."what does he think I am...Stupid....Grr thats it..I'll get nowhere with that Tin-man in my damn way".Greed then Decided it would be much quicker to sneek attack them all so He started to Pound the ground until it gave way."Alright....now as far as where those too children went to..." Greed thought to himself as he silently scanned the wall with his ear,Trying to lisen to anything going on in the hallways.Just then he heard some commotion going on.to him it sounded like a someone arguing with a Bird of somesort but anyways.Greed Silently stood there waiting just for the right moment.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:44 pm
"Mustang...but you know that Scar is a huge threat to all state alchemists sir!" yelled Kain Fury. Fury knew the Scar was a great threat indeed to the whole world prahapes, but someone or something had to stop him! "Sir Mustang? Is there anyone out there who can stop Scar?" asked Kain as he looked at Roy with his glasses.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:21 pm
Kintani had once again been forced to look over to Colonel Mustang, watching his expression keep shifting about, from annoyance to puzzlement, then to touches of anger and wonder. He really was a complicated man, at least not another one of the pieces of stone that seemed to be littered all over the military. She herself was happy to be away, for at least a short while, from the rather idiotic male officers at her branch, not thinking highly of them at all. Kintani did not know much about the situation yet, who was involved or about what, but if the Colonel had taken an interest, it had to involve alchemy, although as she had just seen, it did not involve Scar, based on the direction they were driving in. But, at the comment on the "boys", her mind skipped to all of the reports she had read, including some of the personal reports about Scar from a certain boy she read about.
"You mean the Elric Brothers? I should have guessed."
Her tone was tinted with tones of amusement and a monotony that suggested she had done enough reading to find that disturbing. But, she commended the Colonel on being a very focused man, as none of what would have stolen her concentration had taken him from the road.

She listened to him as he spoke again, looking at him from the corner of her eyes, the golden hues picking up quite a bit more light then normal, from lampposts and stray lit windows. She had done enough reading on Scar, still doing reading in fact, and this would not fit him, not to add the fact they had just seen him a great distance away from what she assumed their destination was; they were heading farther out from the city to be going this direction.
"It's not Scar, this would be completely out of his pattern. I think it even said in your and Elric's report that he was Ishbalan? That's plenty enough of a reason to counteract your line of thought. But when we get there we can find out and resolve this matter quickly."
Of course, her tones thoughtful and very level as always, she also just gave away to an intelligent person that she had been into classified reports, and her reason in Central probably had something to do with Scar. Roy would figure it out; she inwardly smiled as her face remained unchanged on the outside. She did not have to say too much around him, he had a general understanding of how she thought because he thought in much the same way.

Kintani now was forced to look back to the lower leveled officer behind them, not really turning her head, but once more in that disturbing way she looked back to him out of the corner of her eyes.
"You are not a State Alchemist; you should have no worries as long as you move out of his way quick enough."
She did not answer the rest of that question though, golden spheres of eyes going to the floor again. From what she had read in all of the many reports from over the years, she might not fare too well against him. She would be using long range attacks, staying out of his way and away from what the report had said was his right arm. Edward Elric's files and reports that the military required were particularly helpful in her studies, especially the dispatch of a General; now that had been educational. The key with Scar was to not get close and keep him talking. She wanted to know more anyway. The reports showed what the man did, but she was interested in the person behind the words; after all, she wanted to try and capture, not to kill, and that meant she needed more information.

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:35 pm
Al heard a loud banging noise followed by the sound of something hitting the ground far below. Even though Al was incredibly smart, it still took him several seconds to piece together that Greed had somehow escaped to the floor below. "I have got to follow him." Al thought as he used another alchemy circle to punch a hole big enough for him to fit through in the steel box. "Here goes nothing" Al said as he quickly jumped through the hole Greed had made in the floor. Seconds latter Al was once again facing Greed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:35 pm
Mustang all of a sudden became silent.He really didnt want to answer either Kintani's nor Fuery's questions for he was more focused on the Building that they now were closing into."All I know is that Whoever kiddnapped Ed is doing it for their own selfish deeds."The Colonel wanted to End all questions by summing what he thought.he then drove the car near the front gate of the old abandoned werehouse."Alright...were here....Kintani...Your comming with me....Kain...you say here behind the wheel."Mustang then got out of the car."I want you to time us for an hour...if you dont hear or see us,I want you to drive back to Headquarters and get back up."The Colonel told Fuery, his mind trying to figure out a plan.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:08 pm
Kain looked at Roy and saluted. "Yes sir right away!" Kain got in the driver's seat and turned the key starting up the car right away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:49 am
Kintani was only amused at Colonel Mustang's silence, golden eyes scouring over the area they were heading into, the area filled with warehouses, old factories, and manufacturing buildings. So many places to hide things and so little time to look for said things; although the Colonel beside her seemed to have a very good idea of where he was going. And then he stated the obvious, reaffirming her opinion men sometimes lacked basic thought and that was something that annoyed her and kept her entertained at the same time. The only way she kept her sanity in the military was finding loopholes and ways to distract herself from all of the matters at hand; she could get so focused she could literally lose herself in a task. That was when the car stopped, deftly slipping back on her zori sandals with practiced grace and hopping out of the car with her katana at her side already before Colonel Mustang could get up from the driver's seat. He once more stated the obvious to her and of course she made a tisking sound like she wanted to reprimand him for ordering her around; they were of equal rank and she never followed directions exactly anyway. But, it was good that this Officer Kain would be waiting for them, they would probably need that.

She was coming around to the front of the car towards the gates as the Colonel gave the last minute instructions; annoyance however coming to her eyes and fair complexion as the car was started again. Walking in front of Colonel Mustang, she reached in over Officer Kain and took the key's out of the ignition and then handed them to him, shaking her head, chocolate colored hair trailing around delicately.
"You will start the car when we come back out or the designated time has passed. You will not start the car now because you will waste fuel that could help us escape and you will listen for us without the motor noise interfering."
She spoke in soft, down-to-earth tones and yet it was obvious that direction was an order rather then a suggestion. She may have spoken like she always did, in her less then formal matter, but she never let it be mistaken when she meant something as an order or as a whim. She had very few of the latter and many of the former. Clapping Officer Kain on the shoulder and coming back to where Colonel Mustang was heading, passing him with an indifferent expression on her face, she simply pushed aside the gate and was heading in; they could hear banging noises from where they were.

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers