Welcome to Gaia! ::

♛ Equinox: The Kingdoms of Lunaria & Solaria

Back to Guilds

The Sun & the Moon have always been sources of light & hope. Darkness is rising in the Kingdom of Lunaria, aiming to hurt who needs it most. 

Tags: Medieval, Romance, Treachery, Conflict, Fantasy 

Reply Solarian Palace
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh Fox

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:42 pm

User Image

xxxxxx𝓢-𝓢chneewittchen liegt sehr lange Zeit in dem Sarg und bleibt schön wie eh und je.
                          Eines Tages reitet ein Königssohn vorüber und verliebt sich in die scheinbar tote Prinzessin.
                          xxxxxxEr bittet die Zwerge, ihm den Sarg mit der schönen Königstochter zu überlassen,
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx da er nicht mehr ohne ihren Anblick leben könne.

xx xxxxxxxxix
                          xxxxxxxx𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖚𝖉𝖊
                          xxxx𝕻rince xxxxxx𝖔f 𝓢olaria

xxx» ❁ 𝖂er war der 𝕿hor, wer der 𝖂eiser,
                          Wer der 𝕭ettler oder 𝕶aiser?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝕺b arm, ob reich, im 𝕿ode gleich.

User Image

Claude listened to Jeanne's words carefully. He played with the rose, the one which he had just picked. The prince even closed his eyes to enjoy the faint scent of the fresh rose. And, just when he was about to throw the flower away, it was his turn to speak.

"I see. Th-..." the prince said, but just when he was about to continue, Clarissa appeared. He didn't see her walking this way, because he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, because he had been more interested in the rose and his sister-in-law. However, it was not a big surprise either, because Claude had called her just a while ago. The surprising part was actually that she was this late. The prince felt like she didn't want to leave him out of her sight, so this was indeed rather unusual. But this also gave him chance to buy more time, which meant that he had more time to think how to avoid awkward questions. So, he was glad to see Clarissa right now. The prince smiled and nodded at the servant. Then he looked at the princess again.
                                                                      "...Ah. Excuse me, Jeanne. This is my servant, Clarissa. Please forgive her for interrupting us", Claude explained.
                                                                      He was always glad to see his servant even if this conversation wouldn't have happened, of course. Out of all people in the palace right now, she was the closest thing that he could call a friend under certain circumstances. Unfortunately the relationships inside the palace were more complicated than that, but it didn't change the fact that they were rather close.

Ironically, the prince didn't know about how obsessed Claire really was with him. He was not a mind reader, obviously, so how could he even know? He did acknowledge the fact that she was very concerned about his well-being and she didn't seem leave him alone unless she had no other choice. Claude wasn't blind, of course, but he just considered this as a form of loyalty, not as a sign of deep affection.
                                                                      And so, the clueless prince just smiled at the women. He also had realized that he didn't remember what he was about to say before Clarissa arrived.
                                                                      "Hmm... What was I talking about, again?" he wondered.

[OOC: It's fine. I'm.... I... I can't write anything today. XD ]

User Image

niniane_chan

GreenGummy10

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Clarissa smiled at Claude softly, happy to be near him once more. Despite her wishes to be alone with him, for now, the company would suffice. She took hold of her scythe once more, gently fingering the small etching on the handle. The small writings were blessings from each of her gods. One from Lunara for the element of surprise, One from Sol for certain victory, and one from Ertain to keep her from getting too proud and to keep her in her earthly place. Though most Solarians and Novans did not know of her beliefs, she had told Claide of them as he had once fascinated over her strange rituals.

Shaking away the memory, Claire smiled once more. "Dear Prince, Lady Princess, may I inquire as to what you are speaking of as well? I do so like to be involved in any way I can. It helps me better understand the ways of Solarians and Novans." She turned to the princess, her eyes filled with an almost-friendliness. "I was formerly a Lunarian peasant, if you we're not aware your highness." She explained.

Sighing inwardly, Claire gripped at her scythe for comfort, unpleasant and painful memories rushing back to her at the mention of her life before.

User Image

Oh Fox

Ninyan

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image

Jeanne Rosa Calipresa ❀

Princess of Solaria

❂❁❂❁❂❁❂❁❂❁❂❁❂❁❂❁❂

☥As the Princess reached in for a rose near a rosebush to her, she stopped and turned to the newcomer approaching the two. The Princess looked at the girl for a while, then turned away to the rosebush near her and continued to reach in for a rose. "Good evening, Miss.", the Princess said to the girl, not making eye contact to her. Jeanne was looking up and down, scanning the girl and her scythe behind her back, the way she dress looks very different from everyone here in the palace of Solaria. And her scythe, does she carry that around with her, wherever she goes? Or carry it, just in case an emergency or surprise attack? Jeanne shook it off her mind, as she really didn't know that and didn't want to get into other's businesses.

Jeanne gently plucked out a rose from the rosebush near her and as she gently plucked it out from the bush, she cut herself from the thorn and wasn't paying attention to where she was taking it out. It was just a cut or two, from the thorns of the rose, but didn't give much a shock to her, since she was used to getting hurt, cut, and poke from the thorns. She was bleeding of course, but Jeanne hid it from Claude and his servant, she tugged her sleeve down, covering her palm and the blood as possible. Jeanne wasn't bleeding so much, but just a drip, which was closed from the thorns still in her palms, poking her in.

She then got up slowly from her seat, and hid her bleeding hand, behind her and slightly bowed to Claude's servant. "Pleased to meet you, Miss Clarissa..", Jeanne said a bit of a whisper and straighten up slowly, "It's okay.. I don't mind.." Jeanne looked at the side of where his servant entered and slightly glanced back the girl, as she spoke to her. Listening to the girl as she asked the Princess if she could be involved with what the Prince and she was talking about, she turned her head fully to her with a small smile. "Ahh... A former Lunarian..", the Princess said much more a whisper, that was hardly able to be heard. Well to the Princess's eyes, she did look like a Lunarian, and hearing the girl telling her that she was a former Lunarian, she was correct then. "I would love to speak more of what I was saying earlier, but I must be on my way..", said the Princess as she looked back at the entrance of the courtyard, seeing her maid as she made her way here and opened the door, stepping in the yard.

"Princess! Where are you?", said her maid, Lily. Jeanne looked back at the two and gave, yet another small smile and bowed to them. "I'm terribly sorry, but I have to go now..", the Princess walked slowly to where her maid is at and stopped mid-way, "I do hope we can talk to each other again, if that's not a problem with you, of course.." As she was walking, she quickly moved her hand in front of her and when she turned back to the two, she again quickly moved her hand behind her. But when she was walking, you could see little drops of blood on the cobblestone path and hardly on the grass. ☥

(O.O.C: @Niniane - Please do quote me. I'm have a hard time to know if you reply or not.)

❂❁❂❁❂❁❂❁❂❁❂❁❂❁❂❁❂

Oh Fox

niniane_chan

Solarian Palace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out