Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
bounty on your head! [Private Hunter Mission] Complete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:14 pm
User Image
-"Sometimes you find the greatest things where you least expect it."-
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

As Mirai stated everything was alright, Nilin felt just a little relieved. But she had the feeling Mirai wasn't being 100% honest on the matter. Still it wouldn't be polite to press the topic. She simply smiled back.
"I'm glad"
Followed by Mirai's Question to which she answered.
"It's terrific. Perhaps you could try it next time."
Nilin would then take a peek on Mirai's milkshake. It would seem she really had a like for these types of dessert/ beverages.
"Do you happen to visit cafes often?"
She asked out of curiosity, trying to vent the situation with a smooth change of topic.

[✯] OoC:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai's expression lit up once more as Nilin recommended her food to her. "Yeah! I will be sure to remember to try that next time I am here," she said before taking another sip of her shake. Maybe she could get another shake to go?
Mirai's gaze flicked back to Nilin as she asked if she had visited cafes often. "Not often enough," she said. "I like traveling and trying new food... though I have been rather busy lately with missions and other matters so I don't have time to hang out like this."

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

Hope seemed to be enjoying herself which eased Nilin's heart.
The sound of gentle clashes between kitchenware would be heard on the distance as many other customers enjoyed the wonderful plates this place had to offer.
Back onto their table, many of the waiters kept a few turns for each other to keep tabs on both girls. were their dishes done? Would they happen to want an extra drink?
The service while not a five star restaurant it was descent enough. Nilin looked up to this fashionable commoner experience.
While she was no nobility, her father pampered with the luxuries he was able to provide for their home. Being a great servant and housekeeper, earned him the trust of his many employers, awarding him with various goods and properties few men could only dream of.
Still, this sort of casual lifestyle was just as alluring as Mirai herself.
Someone with a surname so heavy and influential, sitting at a cafe, eating to her heart's content like an ordinary girl. It made Nilin wonder. Could she ever had anything like that?
Her stories differed but neither of them were simple commoners or ordinary civilians. While far from brag about it, it amazed Nilin just how natural it was for Mirai to merge with the crowd, to act so casually, to fit this city. If her powers were not on display. Nilin could never had guessed she was a famous figure within death city.
-"I'm glad you've considered it Miss Hope"-
She replied with a kind smile, but there was she again calling her miss hope. It was an old habit of hers and quite a hard one to remove.
As Mirai explained she had not been visiting enough cafes, Nilin found it hard to believe.
-"Is this true? you look like a regular to me."-
She commented, expressing just how much more was Mirai able to blend within this place than she could.
The ivory haired demon would express shortly how could such thing be possible.
As expected from a prestigious agent of Death City, Mirai was involved in various assets including Missions and exploration.
-"Such a thrilling lifestyle Miss Hope, I believe you've hundreds of stories to tell."-
She could only imagine so far. While Nilin had read about DMWA and their agents, she had also read enough articles and experienced first hand how neither a book or a movie could compare it selves with the real deal.
The raven haired girl wondered. What would it be... to be Mirai for just one day.
Unaware of the hardships this noble soul had endured. The simple thought of a lifestyle that required you to live your day as your very last would bring her back to reality. There really was a world if not a galaxy of difference between the two of them. like opposite sides of the coin.
-"Aren't you afraid?"-
She covered her lips just as soon as her careless words escaped her thoughts through them.
-"I-I'm sorry Miss hope, but. Tell me. Aren't you at least a tiny bit afraid? While I understand you're trained your whole life for this moment. To my poor perception of yourself, you're but a girl, a teenager at most. Is it really okay with you to travel all those places, putting your life on the balance for a world that you don't know if you'll get to see it tomorrow?"-
She got carried away by her curiosity again. Why? Why was she so imprudent with her words? Why was there these loops in which she simply opened up her thoughts at Mirai with such ease?
The raven haired girl flustered in embarrassment. She couldn't even apologize for being too bold on Mirai.
Unaware to Nilin and probably Mirai, it was because Mirai's presence that Nilin felt this way. It is the kindness of her noble heart, which trapped you like quicksand. The more you tried to loop around, the more you get trapped in it.
Mirai was a monster, but not like the kind you'll expect.
She was a monster with a heart, a monster who fought with a clean hand. A monster born in this world of "normal people" who judged everything and everyone, "Normal people" who valued material things above real life. Mirai was a monster who devoured you with her smile and terrified you with her kindness. In short, Mirai was a misfit... a Miracle.

To hear she barely had time to hang out at places like this stole a tear from Nilin's eyes.
And without a warning. Mirai would find herself trapped within Starshine's embrace.
Her arm's shaking, while a faint sobbing could be heard over Mirai's shoulders.
-"...She doesn't have a guaranteed tomorrow... I almost end this person's life... and still she spends her precious time with me..."-
Nilin could not believe it. She couldn't find anything logic or normal about Mirai's reaction.
-"She should be mad, she should be hating me... but she's just kind to me... despite of what I've done because of my stupidity"-
She smiled, while crying on Mirai's shoulders.
-"You truly are a Miracle...Mirai"-
The words that couldn't not be said, were shared by "miss perfection's" awkward hug.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Sure enough, Mirai caved and waved down the waiter. She requested a chocolate shake in a to go cup for the road. "Really? I wish I were a regular. That would be nice... maybe someday though," she said. She didn't say anything about the stories part. If she were in another world where she was much more chatty, perhaps she would gladly tell a ton of stories about her experiences so far. Those stories lay within her though as some of them couldn't be shared.
As Nilin suddenly asked if she was afraid, Mirai stopped and stared at her for a long moment. That was a sudden question and one Mirai actually wasn't prepared to answer so she had to think for a moment. As Nilin apologized, Mirai muffled a small laugh "It's alright..." she said before her gaze shifted towards the table... though she wasn't looking at the table. "Yeah... I can get pretty scared sometimes... I tend to get more worried about those important to me rather than myself, however," she explained. "I just... even if I may not see what lies ahead tomorrow, I still have time to enjoy now. And during missions where I put my life on the line, I do what I can to help others so that way at least my death has some meaning to it."
Mirai went silent then as she thought that over some more as well as Nilin in general. That was definitely a first: being asked if she was afraid. She had been raised to fight things head on and everyone just assumed that she ran into battle without hesitating. She had intense training with her father and some memories of the Arenas from Eric... yet she still was terrified whenever she fought, specifically for those she cared about. That fear just seemed to grow after the journey to the Machinists headquarters.
Mirai snapped out of it as she felt Nilin hug her. Mirai stiffened and froze in surprise as that was also rather unexpected. Why was she hugging her? Why was she crying? Mirai was unsure what to say though she was touched by Nilin's empathy. She simply reached up and lightly patted Nilin on the head as she continued hugging Mirai.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:51 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

The sobbing raven haired could not put herself together. Every time she build some courage it was easily melt away by something as simple as a pat in the head.
She couldn't forgive herself just yet. Such a wonderful person existed in this world and because of a stupid mistake on her part, that beautiful person's life was almost brought to an end.
She wasn't sure how to make the tears stop, yet, for some reason, with Mirai's embraces not even the pain in her chest nor her tears would rival the demon's patience. And so the crying was brought to an end.

Feeling silly, utterly embarrassed, would keep her from letting go. At least for the few minutes. But neither her shame could compare to the burden Hop had carried in her shoulders ever since her birth. And so, Mirai earned a straight answer, the right to be looked into her eyes.
Softening her hold on Mirai's silhouette, Nilin would slowly regain posture, with a few steps back she would be standing in front of Mirai. and with a little help from the kindness she perceived from the meister, Nilin managed to lift her gaze. And see Mirai eye to eye.

-"I'm sorry..."-

It was the only thing she could say at the moment. The fact she almost took Mirai's life haunted her from the moment the bar tender explained the occupation of each worker at the lumen bar. Chasing after Virgil was like chasing shadows in a dark room.
She didn't knew where they were, or if Mirai was okay. While thankfully she was able to stand her ground until the hitman got called off. The uncertainty of having Mirai's blood in her hands haunted her during ever minute which felt like an eternity yet it all happened so fast.

-"I made a huge mistake ..."-

The few remains from the tears still slid across her cheeks, her once pale skin was now reddish on most areas, and her facial features became accentuated by the darkened shades awakened through her whimper.

-"Today, I almost took your life away."-

No matter how easy going Mirai was, the fact still stood that she had attempted against Mirai's life. The very thought of it made Nilin lose her balance with incredible ease. Despite she stopped Virgil in time. The thought of almost killing someone, especially someone as endearing as Mirai was frightful. Enough to break her down.

-"I know you said I shouldn't worry. But Miss Hope...Mirai. You already bare a huge weight on your shoulders... you didn't had to put up with something like that... even less for someone as stupid as me."-

She held onto her once more, squeezing her figure in her arms, already revealing the reason behind her tears.

-"You're such a wonderful person... you don't deserve this, you deserve a happy life... to enjoy your time. You fight every day not only for the one's you love, but by doing so you also fought for our sake... so that we have a home to return to... a word to live in. A family to embrace"-

Her voice was still fragile, but Mirai's kindness did not allowed Nilin a minute of silence, not until she left everything out.

-"Mirai... you're the most important person I've met in my life. I could not see myself like a human if I didn't apologize to you for what I did."-

Nilin spoke with an honest heart While her choice of words were surely not what you usually hear. She was showing her appreciation for Mirai's job at DMWA while also trying to show her just how ashamed she was for the hunter incident.
She was always one who spoke awkwardly anyways.

-"...You truly are a miracle... one I don't deserve for what I did..."-

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai continued lightly patting Nilin before she finally stood up and apologized.
"Eh?" Nilin was apologizing again? Once she finished speaking completely, Mirai smiled slightly up at her " It was a misunderstanding. Don't call yourself stupid. I honestly don't think that guy would be able to kill me anyway," Mirai explained. I'm really not that important though...
"Ah... if it helps. I do forgive you. Don't beat yourself up over it now," Mirai told Nilin. God, she was so bad at handling emotions.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:10 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

-"There's no excuse miss Hope, I put a price on your head... I'm such a horrible person..."-
Mirai would forgive her, she was kind by nature, and as such would be abducted in yet another hug.
-"thank you Miss Hope I promise I'll make it up to you one day..."-
While Mirai had no master degree at handling emotions, her actions were more than enough to at least calm Nilin down for a bit... of course that costed her a new prison in the shape of a hug.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai lightly hugged Nilin back "Alright. You can make it up to me some other time then," she said with a small smile, feeling a bit stiff from the hug. The waiter came by and set the chocolate shake down then, giving the hugging girls a bit of a glance for a moment before leaving to go serve another table.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:32 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

With Nilin's emotional roller coaster finally reaching it's end, she would release Mirai at last, sitting on the chair as she cleaned up the tears.
"Oh I will! I promise you I will. Whatever you need, just let me know and I'll do anything within my power to do so Miss Hope."
She gave a weak smile, at least the tears were finally drifting away, and her voice wasn't as frail as few minutes ago.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai gave a small smile towards Nilin as she cheered up a little. She was probably just going to ask her a small favor in the future. Nothing big but at least something to help her not feel as bag. She suddenly recalled the time and checked her phone. "Well uh... I have a little bit of time left. While we are waiting on the check, do you want to just talk about smaller things now?" she asked with a smile on her face still.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

Nilin would finally calm herself down, after all she noticed she might be a little embarrassing for Mirai to be near her on this state. Doing her best, she would call the tears and the sobs off.
And just as Mirai mentioned she had little time left, the last thing she wished was to hold her over her mistakes. Which made Mirai's suggestion quite the best choice.
"Y-eah..."
Said Nilin trying to build up her broken voice.
"I.. do like music a lot, I used to go to classical concerts with my parents... and pop concerts with my schoolmates..."

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items