Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
My Nightmare ends, your Slumber begins [Private Mission] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:48 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

Watching the colossal beast try to destroy the walls, Kain continued walking, not once showing any fear or losing his composure. However, as he kept watch, he would see a small shadow, lurking from within the entrance. It took a few seconds for him to register who it was, but from the moment noticed, any composure Kain had, would be thrown away and be replaced with pure rage and hate. "You!" he shouted before raising one of his pistols and firing a massive blast of energy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:23 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

Kain's attack would blast through Christoph's boody.
He could see his soul vanishing away... before abruptly comming back together into a single being, this time, stronger.
"What was that for?"
christoph's smirk turned on Kain's direction.
It couldn't be. Kain could feel his opponent disappear. Yet... something, malevolent yet strangely family brought him abruptly back into life... stronger.
"Ahh~<3 you're my little flower's brother don't you? ... don't you have a few more I could use? I kinda broke last one..."
torns and tombs would rise violently against Kain, splicing from the ground, trying to pierce and bury him into the ground.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:45 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

Hearing the man speak, one of Kain's eyes would become completely white, no pupils could be seen. This was one of the signs that Kain was beginning to lose himself in his anger, succumbing to his own darkness. Just as this happened, the man would cause objects to rise up from beneath Kain, trying to strike him and completely bury him. Without ever taking a step, Kain would un-holster his second pistol and with both in hand, he released a deadly barrage of blasts. Completely annihilating anything that rose up near him. He did all of this without looking away from Christoph. .

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:06 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
User Image

The beast would release an earthshaking roar while Kain defended himself, menacing with messing with his balance should he not be careful, the thorns and debris would continue trying to bury him alive while Christoph seemed to enjoy that man's anger.
"What's the matter? Aren't you a little moody today?"
The man smirked as he observed Kain firing at will, barricading himself behind the countless shots fired.
"Oh, now I know where took that from, she was so... adorable. She held that very same face of courage... even when she knew I would slowly tore everything apart. Made her moans the more delightful."  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

As more thorns and debris came at him, Kain would hold both pistols behind him and fire off an tremendous blast. The blast from his pistols released enough energy and force that propelled him into the air and right towards Christoph. Kain was deliberately avoiding the beast and his thorns, instead, focusing only on the true object of his hate. "Lupine Howl" he shouted as he aimed one pistol at Christoph and fired off a blast in the shape of a wolf's head. This blast was twice as strong as his normal ones.

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:00 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
User Image

He could see the lupine howl blast its way to Christoph, he could see the wolf devouring, crunching Christoph's figure into shreds. Kain could feel Christoph's soul disappear.
Yet, he felt a heart beat within his chest, and just as soon as it faded. There he was again. Smirking deviously.
"Oh I would had loved having brother an sister... wonder who would break up first?"
That same anomaly kept bringing christoph back from the death, yet, every time he did, he appeared to be stronger.
The beast would smack it's giant paw at Kain before he could attempt a second shot. Forcing him to either take it or to re position away from the male.
"Now now, where are my manners. I never got to get your name... Mine's Christoph. Sadly my little flower wasn't here to make the proper presentations."
The beast would once more attempt to bury Kain alive.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:33 am
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

Kain watched as the man would be got in his attack. He could see and hear his body being destroyed by it and yet something was off. As the man was destroyed Kain's heart would beat rapidly, before fading and at the same time, the strange man would reappear. Before Kain had the chance to fire off another blast at him, the beast would slowly raise its massive hand and aim it at Kain. "Tch" Clicking his teeth together, Kain was forced to move out of the way, making him land on the ground, farther away from the man, as the man formally introduced himself as Christoph. The moment he did, the beast had attempted to bury Kain once more, but like before, Kain would use his pistols to blast himself off of the ground, "I' the man who's going to end you." Kain shouted as his power slowly increased, "Twin Lupine Howl" Just like earlier, Kain released a wolf-like blast from his pistol, but this time two would end up being fired.

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:29 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
User Image

The beast would block for Christoph this time, loosing an arm in the process, but it didn't seem to be much of consequence for it, since the arm started growing once more.
"Hmm..."
Christoph observed thrilled, as Kain's fury kept draining the best of him, it was delicious.
"Would you happen to be Kain?"
Christoph asked with a cold smirk.
"My little flower kept calling that name as I slowly showed the burden and pleasures of a woman. It was so entertaining. Too bad she lost her voice during the process... she could had lived a little longer."  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash