New Members-----Introduce yourself! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireMagi08

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:21 am
Hi, names Fire_Spirit08
I'm a huge Teen Titans fan, watched it from the start and haven't stopped yet. I have never read the comics though. Beast Boy, Raven, Mas y Menos and Control Freak (yes, you read the last one correctly) are my favorite characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:28 am
I'm Ray and a huge fan. Raven is the best. I even got into the comics and have a ways to go if I want to read the original ones...lol  

RayMalfoy

bump_whitey2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:47 pm
im trey i'm a fan of the cartoon and i haven't gotten into the comics yet

cyborg is the shiz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:52 am
bump_whitey2
im trey i'm a fan of the cartoon and i haven't gotten into the comics yet

cyborg is the shiz

^_^ Welcome to the guild, Trey. So how much of the cartoon have you seen? (j/w)  

Forgotten Purity

oOAmbieOo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:51 pm
Amber...or dun dun..Ambie ^^; Teen Titans is awesome, my favorite is Raven #1, Cyborg and Beast Boy..Although I'm not too fond of the new Titans...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:32 am

-peeks in-

'ello :3 My name's strawberry! But call me berry x3.
First off, i'd like to say, Teen Titans is aweshome. I'm more or less a fan of the comic, both old and new. I like the cartoon, I think it's cute but the comic just appeals more to my liking.

EITHER WAY XD i'm rambling. My favorites has got to be Bushido 3= [even though he wasn't really around], Kid Flash [when wally was Kid Flash, and Bart...though i liked him more as Impulse, but alas...people grow.] I'm a biiiig fan of the speedsters razz . Gotta give Mia Dearden [the new speedy] some lovin' too. She doesn't seem to get enough.

Blah, anyways~ Hiya! ^^!

Lith iiuM

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:30 pm
strawberry cyanide

-peeks in-

'ello :3 My name's strawberry! But call me berry x3.
First off, i'd like to say, Teen Titans is aweshome. I'm more or less a fan of the comic, both old and new. I like the cartoon, I think it's cute but the comic just appeals more to my liking.

EITHER WAY XD i'm rambling. My favorites has got to be Bushido 3= [even though he wasn't really around], Kid Flash [when wally was Kid Flash, and Bart...though i liked him more as Impulse, but alas...people grow.] I'm a biiiig fan of the speedsters razz . Gotta give Mia Dearden [the new speedy] some lovin' too. She doesn't seem to get enough.

Blah, anyways~ Hiya! ^^!

Yuss! ONE person who answered my mass enlisting!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:01 pm
Hello. My Name is NeEvIlWeEvIl and i am a fan of the Titans- though not the biggest.
I was intrduced to Teen Titans by my friend Jade and have watched it ever since (but don't tell her that ninja )

you may also call me Neevil- as the capitals are annoying to type.  

NeEvIlWeEvIl

.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces