Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Art Land
PROMISE R.S.K.R.K.A. (please read and post opinions)CHP:3 up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you read and post opinion?
  Yes
  no
  maybe so
  Poll
View Results

[enter mule name here]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:54 pm
THE FALLOWING POSTINGS OF [ENTER MULE NAME HERE] ARE ALL COPY RIGHTED BY THE AUTHER... ANY ONE WHO SEGESTS TO COPYING AND PASTING OR STEALING THIS STORY ARE UNDER THE PENLTY OF LAW COPY RIGHT 2006-2007 (C)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:59 pm
Intro:I would like to tell you every thing about us six friends. About all that I remember and how we lived. So that you will see that in heven all six of us will stand even after all the sins we commented. We shall play still together as friends forever. Because we will live forever one way or another.
Chapter one: meeting
“Did you take your meds dear…” mum called down the stairs.
“Yes I did…” I called back up to her.
Today was my first day of school in a real school. Not like pre-school but kindergarten I’m probable going to be the youngest in my class again. Mum and dad were letting me walk to school alone today on the first day of school. I picked up my little backpack and swung it over my right shoulder over my fall jacket. I slipped my shoes on and I ran out the door getting lungs full of cold air. I was going to take the short cut to the hill. My family owned the forest in this part of town and even the big hill. I came to a clearing in the middle of the woods and looked up at the grate tree that stood in the middle of it. I imagined that some day, I would build a grate tree house on the branches of that tall tree. My friends and I would hang out there all the time. Little did I know back then that in years soon to come that that tree house would carry my best and worst memories. I continued to walk in the vast forest humming as I walked along. I was almost to the hill I could tell by my chalk marks on the trees that I made so I wouldn’t get lost. I fallowed them to the big hill. This was my favorite spot out of this peace full town. From up here you could see the entire town. I smiled as I felt the wind blow gently a crossed my face then I spotted some thing out of the corner of my eye. It was a girl her brown hair was in a ponytail and her jacket was opened. I walked over to her smiling I was wondering who she was she hadn’t seen me yet so I taped on her shoulder.
“You know you could get a cold if you leave you jacket opened like that…” I said to her.
She looked up at me with her green eyes and smiled her eyes sad, “really…”
I shook my head yes and held out my hand to her, “my name is Sayuri Grave. What’s yours?”
She grabbed it and pulled her self up. She was taller prettier then and, I. I felt kind of like a child with my hair back in pigtails and wearing a white dress.
“I’m Rika Montaque…” She said in replied and she smiled.
“Are you starting school today?” I asked hoping that she would be in my class.
She sighed and said, “Yes I’m starting kindergarten.”
I grabbed her hand happily and said, “Me to come on we better get going…”
I dragged her all to way to class with me and I introduced her to all of my friends, Knives, Rain, Kayana and Aura. On that day I met a new friend and I learned that she was a year older then me two but I didn’t’ mind I mean now I had six friends.  

[enter mule name here]

demon_of_angel1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:02 pm
intriguing... -ish excited to read the rest!-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:06 pm
I like it ^^ Only thing is you should go over it a bit to fix some of the typos 3nodding

the_ilse_witch
Captain

[enter mule name here]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:22 pm
yeah... I know...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:21 pm
i look forward to reading what happends... I really kinda feel intreged...  

Sai Hiwatari

Talon Almese

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:56 pm
Looks kinda neat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:29 pm
CHAPTER TWO: THREE YEARS LATER…
My friends and I have been friends since I was three and now I was at the age of six. So far it’s been three years. I’ve been a friend with them for four and Rika three today we were building a tree house in that big tall tree in the middle of the forest. I was helping by painting it, and I started to notice that the girls at school have started to freak out about boy’s having germs and being gross. I didn’t care I know Rain and Knives didn’t have them so I was ok. Those girls at school don’t know what there talking about. I mean yea boys have germs well so do girls. I told them that once and they looked at me funny. I didn’t care I really didn’t its just they don’t understand I bet there always going to be like that. I was painting the tree house with some thing called varnish that made the wood look all shiny and waterproof, but it smelt really bad. Our dads were helping they were lifting the heavy stuff and helping us hammer in nails to make the tree house study and firm. That tree house was going to be the best thing that happened to us but it would also be the worst but that’s and other story. I lifted the paintbrush and started to paint again varnishing the wood. I hated the smell but it was fun. Rika was helping her father make the rope ladder that we would use and Rain was carrying wood to the top of the tree. It was the summer of 1994 the summer before it all changed.
“Owwie…” Rika said as she got a splinter from the wood.
Her dad pulled out a pocketknife from his pocket and forms the pocketknife he pulled out a pair of twisters. With the twisters Rika’s father pinched out the small sliver of wood in Rika’s skin. She smiled a big grin at him and she hugged her dad tightly. Knives’s father was the only one that didn’t seem to be there I was determined that by then that as soon as him and me got alone together I would ask him about his family.

[enter mule name here]

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:14 am
I like it (:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:00 am
I like it as well I can't wait to read the rest ^^  

emotionally compromised

Demonic Kitten

[enter mule name here]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:15 pm
CHAPTER THREE: KNIVES SECRET
Soon Knives and me were left alone every one else was walking home to their homes and families but Knives was staying at my house to night. I was glad about that it made me happy that Knives was staying over but I wondered why. He just asked and didn’t even bother to ask his own parents. Later that night when every one was asleep that is every one but Knives and me we were playing a game to see who could stay up the longest. He was good he didn’t even looked tiered I’m sure I did I mean I never get to stay up late at night. Well maybe it was because I was younger then he was or maybe something along those lines you know. It was then that I was going to ask him about his father and about his mother.
“Knives…” I said wrapping my self tighter in the blanket patterned with fairies
“Mmm?”
I couldn’t find that right words to ask was I wanted to ask so I just sort of said it and hoped it didn’t come out all weird sounding.
“I want to know more about your family…”
Knives face was that of shock and like he just couldn’t believe me. I looked up at him sitting in the top bunk of the bed and for some reason I blushed. I don’t know why but I wasn’t embarrassed I mean I don’t think I was.
“Sayuri are you sure?” he asked his voice a little bit quaky.
I smiled and said, “yup… I know a lot about every one else I want to know more about you…”
“Sayuri I’m not sure how I can tell this…” He said as he climbed down to sit with me.
“Start from the beginning…” I shrugged.
He spoke softly and quietly, “my dad… he was a…”
I shook my head ‘yes’ to let him know that I was lessoning.
“He did many bad things… Like I know once he killed a person…” Knives said not looking at me. “He hurt many people and he also hurt me.”
Knives pulled up his sleeves and revealed to me bruises and sores on his arms. I wanted to touch them to see if they were really real to see if I wasn’t dreaming. I reached my hand out I placed it on his forearm. He winced with pain and I quickly pulled my hand away
“Sorry…” I said blushing just a little.
I don’t know what was wrong with me I mean I was blushing just by talking to one of my best friends. I don’t know what its called but I have heard of it before some of the older girls that know did that when ever they saw a cute guy. I don’t know what it meant but I wish I did back then.
“It’s alright…” Knives said, “I have these wanting feelings that I don’t know why but I don’t want to be near any one. I’m afraid that I’ll hurt them.” Knives voice was sad and carved deep with feelings. That showed that he was a truly good soul and he truly was. I wanted to help him I really did back then if I could go back I wouldn’t try to change what I said next.
“Those feelings if you want you can take them out on me… if you promise me two things.”
Knives just started at me in shock. He was what seemed to be a mix of horror and love all in one. I wasn’t blushing any more the only thing I could think about know was the best why to help my friend.
“Sayuri no…I couldn’t.” Knives stuttered the very thought of harming anyone or even me was nerve racking to him.
“Knives come on I want to help you the best I can.” I pleaded
“What do you want me to promise you?” Knives said in a shaky voice.
“Knives you most promise to always be my friend and to not hurt any one else but me…”
Knives didn’t say any thing but after a bit. He just looked away and said, “yes…” his voice was different but I wasn’t quite sure how. That’s when it happens that’s when I got my first kiss. Knives had turn around and as if to seal the promise he kissed me. After the kiss there was a kind of awareness between us but that didn’t last for long.

Art Land

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games