Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Art Land
I need opinions for a story that I will be making

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll added by PFF
  and it has nothing to do with anything
View Results

emotionally compromised

Demonic Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:07 am
just as the titles says, I'm intending on making a story. of course in a story it needs actors/characters that will play the role. PM me if you want to be part of it and tell me what your role will be in the story. any role you pick will do. also in a story there must be a plot so suggestions please people. you can post suggestions in the thread. the genre is to be picked by the people who won't join but wants to see humor for example, feel free to post your suggestions to make the story better. umm I'm thinking if there should be a better reader everytime I finish a chapter? Please I really need your help so that the story will be a success. Also suggestions for title will also be appreciated ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:57 pm
Hmmm...I dont know.. thats a bit...vague. xd  

Alisox

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:06 pm
Fantasy
A girl/boy gets lost in the woods, finds a cave when it's raining to get out of the rain, when the rain stops boy/girl leaves cave and finds self to be in a land of dragons, elves, and other assortments

Sci Fi
A girl/boy has an ordinary everyday life but then things start to get weird where the normal gets strange like apperences of people start to change, the only other person that seems to notice the oddity (everyone else thinks all is normal) is the best friend of boy/girl. Turns out that they (the 2 kids) have been living in a life dream, and are the subjects of experiment testing by other creatures.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:17 pm
the_ilse_witch
Fantasy
A girl/boy gets lost in the woods, finds a cave when it's raining to get out of the rain, when the rain stops boy/girl leaves cave and finds self to be in a land of dragons, elves, and other assortments

Sci Fi
A girl/boy has an ordinary everyday life but then things start to get weird where the normal gets strange like apperences of people start to change, the only other person that seems to notice the oddity (everyone else thinks all is normal) is the best friend of boy/girl. Turns out that they (the 2 kids) have been living in a life dream, and are the subjects of experiment testing by other creatures.
nice idea 3nodding  

emotionally compromised

Demonic Kitten

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:24 pm
proud2bepinoy aka camz
the_ilse_witch
Fantasy

Sci Fi
nice idea 3nodding
I am glad you like em, tho when you win a bitrillion bucks on one of em, I'd appreciate it if you mentioned my name time to time xd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:45 am
What genre are you going for? I mean, humour is always good, but that's vague. And are you trying to write for kids or adults? How many characters do you want to have? How long is the story going to be?  

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

angry_gumball
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:36 pm
Well, in any case, a story is only as interesting as the imagination of the storyteller. I'd be more than willing to play a part (Gumball heart s acting.), especially comic relief, but could we see a writing sample? I'd look forward to it 3nodding .  
Art Land

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games