Submit

char or miliardo
  char
  miliardo
  it would be a draw because they are both equal in skill
View Results

Okagesama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:58 pm
All of the back-and-forth banter of this thread has been amusing to say the least. And, I've actually been quite educated through the entire reading of the thread. But here's my thing:

You are comparing two very different series' within the Gundam genre. Original UC Gundam, and the AU Gundam Wing. Almost every series that takes place outside of the Universal Century has one thing in common -- the MS are SEVERELY OVERPOWERED, pilots are blatant copies of originals, and most of the time, the MS or Gundams or whatever you want to label them are not really described in a mechanical detail to the same extent that UC units are.

This leads to the potential for fanboy fatigue. That is sadly what I feel the original poster of this thread is suffering from anyway.

Even if the two of them were taken out of MS, the whole newtype issue was taken aside, and they were put in a situation to just duke it out... I still say Char would kick the s**t out of Zechs!

Why?

Char is an extremely calculating individual. He's got tons more experience in battle, warfare, and combat... He's just overall got more proof that he is better than Zechs does.

A more accurate match would be Zechs and Rau.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:33 am
i think you gus need to give milliardo more credit. he did very well in the origional tallgeese and since he would be using III in the fight i think it would end in a draw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQz5w-WqPZo look at this video. and there is no way in fricking hell that sazabi is faster than tallgeese. a suit that was so fast it gave two people wh piloted it heart attacks when they first tried it at full acceleration. nere the end of wing milliardo is complaining that tallgeese is reacting too slow, which is because his reaction time is too fast for tallgeese to keep up with.  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces