Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Art Land
My colorings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Art
  Is a beautiful thing. Find your talent, and never give it up.
View Results

Slack3r

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:52 pm
Does the CC License say that it's fine as long as you don't claim the artwork as your own, and that you can add your own touches to it? Hmmm?

Edit: In other words, as long as you're not putting them up in public, or on another art submission place (SA, DA, etc.), or flat out claiming them as your own, it should be okay. If you can give credit, please do so.

Train, please go about your criticism in a different way. We don't want artists losing their flare, now would we? You have to start somewhere. This is a private environment, not Deviant Art.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:53 pm
thats what i thought. and i clearly didn't state this as my own work.  

Kitsu Hamika

Slack3r

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:57 pm
Kitsu Hamika
thats what i thought. and i clearly didn't state this as my own work.

Added an edit on it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:02 pm
Slack3r
Does the CC License say that it's fine as long as you don't claim the artwork as your own, and that you can add your own touches to it? Hmmm?

Edit: In other words, as long as you're not putting them up in public, or on another art submission place (SA, DA, etc.), or flat out claiming them as your own, it should be okay. If you can give credit, please do so.

Train, please go about your criticism in a different way. We don't want artists losing their flare, now would we? You have to start somewhere. This is a private environment, not Deviant Art.

Hehe thanks Slack3r. I feel better now ^^ I think I'll just leave them out anyways, and let people pm me anyways.  

Kitsu Hamika

PenguinMasta

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:10 pm
Why do you have to be so good at this crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:11 pm
lol i don't know! Ive never taken any classes for learning this, just learned it on my own.  

Kitsu Hamika

RoseyRoseYinBud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:24 pm
Please. Listen to Train. She is right. She said it in a nice way too so don't scold her. What you should do Kitsu is put "lineart copyright: and the person's name here." It may not be public but that doesn't mean other people aren't seeing it. Just because it isn't public doesn't make it right. You have to put the person's name with the picture giving them credit for the lineart. Don't flame me for I am not being rude about this. I know this from my own experience. Plus the artists who drew those linearts may have not wanted someone else to color them. So you should've asked permission from the owner of the lineart. The coloring is good but please be careful next time. There are websites where you can get lineart to color where the artists gave permission to color it. For example. Fanart//lionking.net has a place where you can find lineart to color.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:42 pm
I have a huge thing typed out here, but I'm not even gonig to post it. Instead of starting a 'flame war' I'm gonig to make a disscussion...>>  

Romancing Train

Unfkwitable

Questionable Cat

12,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:25 pm
I just wanted to see what this was all about...but anyway. Anime art isn't really my thing...but your pretty good.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:26 pm
Thanks.. And I really want everyone to know that these aren't my original drawings, and I don't know who made them. But I did not claim them for my own, and Im sorry to everyone who would have thought that.  

Kitsu Hamika

Unfkwitable

Questionable Cat

12,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:08 pm
Kitsu Hamika
Thanks.. And I really want everyone to know that these aren't my original drawings, and I don't know who made them. But I did not claim them for my own, and Im sorry to everyone who would have thought that.
Dont worry about it...It's not as drastic as they are making it. There are rules and what not ...but if you couldn't find who the artist was..you can't really do anything about it. I think all they were aiming at was to let you know...IDK, I thought the whole thing was a little overdone for just coloring something.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:28 pm
lol i know. but no more worrying now. the whole thing is solved... i think...  

Kitsu Hamika

Art Land

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces