Reply Gundam
F91 Released: What the Hell's Wrong with This Thing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:19 pm
Speaking of what is wrong with F91 how is the english dub on it? I am interested in knowing because one should expect the same quality of dubbing from the Zeta Gundam box set when it comes out  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:43 pm
Speaking of the Zeta Box set, ANIME CORNER STORE NOW HAS IT IN STOCK!! ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL IT SHIPS TO MEEEEE!!!!! *dies of orgasmic overload*  

ChibiDuo

Swordoath Omega

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:46 pm
The dub is alright. There are a lot of "token" voice actors that Bandai seems to overuse (although Scott McNeil was missing), and there are a few light grammar problems and repeat sentances that pop up, but that's a staple of a dub. Iron Mask's voice really struck me as a good job.

All I can say for the dub of Zeta is that, if they use their staple "main character" actors, I hope they teach Char's voice actor how to say "Titans." I swear, if I have to hear "tee-TAHNs" for that many episodes, I'll scream.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:49 pm
Swordoath Omega
The dub is alright. There are a lot of "token" voice actors that Bandai seems to overuse (although Scott McNeil was missing), and there are a few light grammar problems and repeat sentances that pop up, but that's a staple of a dub. Iron Mask's voice really struck me as a good job.

Yeah, I would definitely say Iron Mask had the most impressive voice acting. His voice suited him perfectly, and it was all very convincing. As for Seabrook's VA, all I could think of was "SHIRO.. SHIRO.. SHIRO!"  

ChibiDuo

Swordoath Omega

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:53 pm
ChibiDuo
Speaking of the Zeta Box set, ANIME CORNER STORE NOW HAS IT IN STOCK!! ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL IT SHIPS TO MEEEEE!!!!! *dies of orgasmic overload*

I swear, if my local shop dices me around with this, I'm never shopping there again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:55 pm
*nosebleed* IT SHIPPED! IT SHIPPED!!! Only a matter of days now... I'll change my sig when I get it finally, methinks domokun  

ChibiDuo

Swordoath Omega

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:29 pm
I'm getting it one way or another. Even if I have to pry it from the fingers of Bandai Head Office security goons.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:23 pm
Any chance of F91 showing on CN for us broke people. I've been dying to see it.  

Darksortie

Hitokage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:29 pm
Swordoath Omega
All I can say for the dub of Zeta is that, if they use their staple "main character" actors, I hope they teach Char's voice actor how to say "Titans." I swear, if I have to hear "tee-TAHNs" for that many episodes, I'll scream.

Fear the Tit-ans!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:41 pm
I dunno, I've always said "TIE-tuns."  

Swordoath Omega

Hirosashi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:12 pm
F91 is my favorite UC Gundam since it looks so badass with those after images.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:11 pm
Just download it  

Vivio1412

Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out