• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Sex- at a pregnancy prevention center
Gott ist ein Popstar- In church
Der Präsedent ist Töt- At a state of the union meeting

feel free to add more...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:40 pm
I definitely agree with the Gott Ist Ein Popstar one >.> You might end up being labeled as the spawn of the devil or something...

Der Neue Gott also falls into that same category.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:36 am
Eiszeit...when you're in Alaska, Antartica or someone shuts you in a gaint freezer xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:28 pm
Gekruzeigt....

At church, or durring/before confession (as you're walking to the little booth thingy)

Eine Frau Spricht Im Schlaff, durring your divorce hearing. o_o or, when you're about to fall asleep...

that's the only song that creeps me the FAAK out o_o  

Metamorphosis Lycanthropy

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:44 am
hmmm...Menschsein...when you're in a religion class.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:28 pm
During communion, I found myself mouthing the lyrics to Gott ist ein Popstar in church. Oh, how I hope God forgives me, but it's not my fault the song is catchy. o 3o

Edit: Oh. How about:

Don't listen to Das letze Streichholz if you're daughter hates you/is on the verge of hating you/you treat her badly/if you're her mother/if you're a father that takes the roll of the mother (this isn't counting the music video to it).  

!GreenEnigma!

Top-hat-Kruspe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:55 pm
for me its any songs at school. they automatically throw the nazi card at me when im not one. no love for the germans  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:30 am
Top-hat-Kruspe
for me its any songs at school. they automatically throw the nazi card at me when im not one. no love for the germans

Ha, yeah, I know about that. I've even had a teacher ask me that (and I was listening to a Norweigen band at the time...)  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:15 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Top-hat-Kruspe

Ha, yeah, I know about that. I've even had a teacher ask me that (and I was listening to a Norweigen band at the time...)

One teacher that I know thinks I'm weird ever since I said that I listened to Rammstein [but he said he liked 'Du Hast'!]. My friend calls me a little Nazi, even though he listens to German music, too [I got him into it].

Was the Norwegian band you were listening to Kaizers Orchestra? O:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:23 pm
!GreenEnigma!
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Top-hat-Kruspe

One teacher that I know thinks I'm weird ever since I said that I listened to Rammstein [but he said he liked 'Du Hast'!]. My friend calls me a little Nazi, even though he listens to German music, too [I got him into it].

Yes! surprised  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:08 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
!GreenEnigma!
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Top-hat-Kruspe

Yes! surprised

They're great, aren't they? :D

Just thought of where not to listen to 'Die Schlinge'. When you're visitng a therapist that helps you with suicidal thoughts/actions. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:58 pm
What about sex hat keine macht while making love to your woman/man/whatever? biggrin

Sexual Spork

Enishi Futashika

Greedy Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:52 pm
Sex while your neighbor introduces you to his family......right on the orgasmic moaning part. Trust me from experience, horribly awkward  
The OOMPH! Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games