Reply AAFG Main Forum
BACCANO

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ozarck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:29 am
Does anyone heard about this anime?(It came out two weeks ago).
It joins alchemy with the 1930's.

Overview: Each of the stories in the series involves several unrelated plots intersecting and crossing each other as events spiral farther and farther out of control. Immortal alchemists, mafia operated speakeasies, and many other elements of pulp fiction mashed together for a world straight out of the movies.

Story: It all started 300 years ago on a boat where some alchemists summoned a "demon" in order to obtain immortality. The demon gave the alchemist the liquor of immortality. When the alchemists are ready to die, one of their companions can consume them by placing their right hand on the other alchemists head. All knowledge is transferred to the consumer in the process, and eventually the last one left alive will be eaten by the demon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:49 am
okay 1st reply.

sry never heard it
what is that?  

wolf_volg

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yuki_Nagato_SOS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:39 am
I watch that anime, it is really confusing and still interesting though... its also got their funny couple xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:44 am
wolf_volg
okay 1st reply.

sry never heard it
what is that?

you have to watch it to understand it but still could get confused with the time and date of that anime rolleyes 3nodding  

Yuki_Nagato_SOS

Apocalipca

Beloved Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:41 pm
>v< EEEEEEE!

I just finished the sreies. OMG! It's hillarious, it's scarry, it's awsome. It's as if the guys who made Guren Lagen made something that made sense!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 pm
Apocalipca
>v< EEEEEEE!

I just finished the sreies. OMG! It's hillarious, it's scarry, it's awsome. It's as if the guys who made Guren Lagen made something that made sense!

Isn't it, and the Isaac and Miria is the funniest couple in that anime... I always laugh rofl when they came out... 3nodding  

Yuki_Nagato_SOS

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:42 pm
Yeah, I watched the anime some of the parts like the ones about the train ride can be pretty scary.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:12 am
Yuki_Nagato_SOS
Apocalipca
>v< EEEEEEE!

Isn't it, and the Isaac and Miria is the funniest couple in that anime... I always laugh rofl when they came out... 3nodding

Yeah! and I love the cameo they have in Durarara!  

Apocalipca

Beloved Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Mark Twain 100
AAFG Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items