Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Cruxshadows Guild

Back to Guilds

This is the Gaia Online fan group for the electronic band The Cruxshadows. 

Tags: Cruxshadows, Goth, Darkwave, Electronic, Music 

Reply The Official Crüxshadows Guild Main Forum
Dragon Con Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GlitterNGauze
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:14 pm
So Who All Went To Dragon Con?
Any Pictures Please Post Them.
Any Stories?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:15 pm
Oh yes, im jealous for anyone who did go, let alone got to see rachel's last performance. : ( -If you couldnt tell i didnt go-  

GlitterNGauze
Crew

Lockheart_fox

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:06 pm
I went but I was way in the back sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:48 pm
i unforunately couldn't go due to my school being already started and that it was in another state.... but i've seen the videos on youtube and it looked like it was alot of fun.  

RogueShadowAngel

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500

GlitterNGauze
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:02 pm
Katyasha_Jack

haha im still jealous that you got to go. bummer that you were int he back. thats why i hate concerts that are floor only... SHORT PERSON DISADVANTAGE!!! plus claustophobia. lol i lose.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:02 pm
Blood Line
i unforunately couldn't go due to my school being already started and that it was in another state.... but i've seen the videos on youtube and it looked like it was alot of fun.

yeah.. michigan to d-con is a far drive... although it wouldve been worth missing school and that long drive  

GlitterNGauze
Crew

duenia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:59 pm
Wish I would have been allowed to go, I had a long weekend from school so if anything would have missed like 1 day. But my mom won't let me go to places that are that far from where I live.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:35 pm
GlitterNGauze
Blood Line

yeah.. michigan to d-con is a far drive... although it wouldve been worth missing school and that long drive
i live in florida *hides from the CXS fangirls/fanboys* in fact i live just short of 2 to 3 hours from the CXS' hometown.. of where they were formed 10+ years ago. so it would make more sense to me to go there when they have a show in that town then go to Dcon but still i wanna go just for the whole experience.

(i don't see much goths outside of the occasional mallgoth in my town.)  

RogueShadowAngel

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500

GlitterNGauze
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:56 pm
duenia
Wish I would have been allowed to go, I had a long weekend from school so if anything would have missed like 1 day. But my mom won't let me go to places that are that far from where I live.

lol yay for strict over protecting moms... NOT! its how my mom is, but i dont think most mothers woudl approve of a cross country trip  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:57 pm
Blood Line
GlitterNGauze
Blood Line

i live in florida *hides from the CXS fangirls/fanboys* in fact i live just short of 2 to 3 hours from the CXS' hometown.. of where they were formed 10+ years ago. so it would make more sense to me to go there when they have a show in that town then go to Dcon but still i wanna go just for the whole experience.

(i don't see much goths outside of the occasional mallgoth in my town.)

thats kick a, what part of florida if you dont mind me asking. Im actually moving there in mayish or maybe june lol. coming down to panama city beach, floriiiiida! : )  

GlitterNGauze
Crew

Skizzors

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:42 pm
I was in Atlanta from Thursday to Tuesday, but I only grabbed a D*Con badge on Sunday. CXS played Saturday night, so I couldn't see them. Even if I had been able to, I don't know if I'd have been allowed, since my parents likely wouldn't have been willing to come along with me..

I did find out about CXS at D*Con, though, so I'm glad I went. I think I bought Dreamcypher either Friday or early Saturday, because I was hanging around the con site without a badge for a while. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:13 pm
haha very nice i <3 dreamcypher, another fantabulous album  

GlitterNGauze
Crew

Lockheart_fox

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:50 pm
GlitterNGauze
Katyasha_Jack

haha im still jealous that you got to go. bummer that you were int he back. thats why i hate concerts that are floor only... SHORT PERSON DISADVANTAGE!!! plus claustophobia. lol i lose.
Well I was in the costum contest before the concert and I had to go change.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:45 am
I'm going this year, it's in Atlanta. Fortunately, I'm NOT claustrophobic, and I ALWAYS make my way to the front of a concert.=D  

Cruxshadow Seraphim

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

KingOfDarkBunnies

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:13 pm
I wish I could have went ,but nothing is ever happening here  
The Official Crüxshadows Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff