Submit

how much you like One PIece?
  I worship it!!!
  It is pretty good
  It is a little weird
View Results

dying_angel_7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:05 pm
pirate Here we will talk or chat about how cool One PIece is. I don't like when people talk bad about a tread or the topic. if you don't like it then why did you go to this thread. But enjoy!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:14 pm
ONE PIECE! I didn't really like watching it because the episodes would end so quickly without anything really happening in it! I also never could decide whether I liked Zolo or ...what's his name...ugh...I forgot...Sanji! There were go.  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ryuko425

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:51 pm
i think the anime is pretty good i like it though it isnt my favorite XD my favorite character is....i guess zoro an luffy XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:53 pm
I never really followed any of the episodes but I've seen little pieces of it.. Very random.

Destructive-Kiwi
Vice Captain

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

talons22

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:06 pm
Mmmm....One Piece is pretty good actually, but maybe 'cuz I'm obssessed with pirates lol. My favourite character is Zolo blaugh .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:31 pm
Pyro-insane
I never really followed any of the episodes but I've seen little pieces of it.. Very random.
I thought you liked random things...didn't you like Bo bo bo?  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ap01

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:41 am
one piece is grat!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:25 am
i taught you about pirate life and pirate dream  

wolf_volg

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

dying_angel_7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:57 pm
ty all for post ing, but try and look over what you are posting there may be a mistkake {pointing to spelling} ty  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:43 pm
I'm a One Piece fan too. I haven't really been following the anime that well though. Mostly becuase of the 4Kids dub for it. But since the FUNi dub airs tomorrow, I'm happy, even if it's not a series I follow that closely. It's so funny, I love the humor in that series.
My favorite character is Zoro too...Then comes Nico Robin. Oh! I love her! heart

azulezircon

Creativerealms

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:32 am
Today is the day to give the dub a second chance. The new dub begins., The Pg rated dub, the FUNi dub. The original music is back, no horrible accents, no more removed episodes, no more character names. No more lolipops, no more hammer guns, no more pointless edits and now bloody sword fights.

Throw all opinions bout the One Piece dub out the window and forget them forever. This is not 4kids One Piece. This will actually be good. The One Piece starts again, for the first time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:27 pm
I guess One Piece is okay. I don't watch it that much anymore though sweatdrop
I think I like Naruto too much ninja pirate  

Sparkling Vampire

DJ renji
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:02 pm
Longest running show today, next to pokemon I think. So you will have to give it yr props for lasting so long. The action is good, but they can't forever just to get through a short skirmish.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:54 am
renji hatake
Longest running show today, next to pokemon I think. So you will have to give it yr props for lasting so long. The action is good, but they can't forever just to get through a short skirmish.
Nether hold a candle to Detective Conan or Doraemon.  

Creativerealms

azulezircon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:03 am
Creativerealms
Today is the day to give the dub a second chance. The new dub begins., The Pg rated dub, the FUNi dub. The original music is back, no horrible accents, no more removed episodes, no more character names. No more lolipops, no more hammer guns, no more pointless edits and now bloody sword fights.

Throw all opinions bout the One Piece dub out the window and forget them forever. This is not 4kids One Piece. This will actually be good. The One Piece starts again, for the first time.

Yay! I saw it, and it was good in my opinion.  
AAFG Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff