Infinite
View Results

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:28 am
How about an "Ending" section where you post whatever anime as a topic then its ending?
Then in turn people can discuss the ending, what they like/dislike about it.

I mean, we all don't have the time to watch 200+ episode series.
And even though it will be called an "Ending" section we should put "Spoiler Warnings" for the kids who are too lazy to notice it is an ending section.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:49 am
Isnt that too specific a topic for a whole section? It should girth more of a subject than just endings or its gonna end up like some other subsections that barely get any visitors....  

Polarismad91

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:23 am
Topics like those would be helpful for those that, like me, don't get the newer, non-mainstream anime shows and can't download'em online (you know, you try to download any movie or big file with your country's intranet being analog, then tell me I'm wrong on that.)

However, notice I said "topic." There is already an anime sub-section, and as you said, all you really need to put is a "Spoilers" notice in the topic's title.

I don't want to see this guild have a whole screen worth of subsections to browse through before you get to the main forum. It's just a killer for my poor mouse's wheel.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:14 pm
Razor, good point.
^_^
I just hate when I don't get to see the ending of an anime I've been following for a hella long time then wait for the whole series to end - again!
(Happens with Inuyasha a lot. I have never seen the end though I've been trailing it for years.)

So I'm taking it you just want me to head over to the Anime Sub/fourm and just post the anime as the topic and "ending"?  

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Suggestion Box

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items