Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Relationship Issues (Love, Friendship , Family)
I have a problem with my gf...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Egyptian Beatdown

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:11 pm
I have a problem with my gf. Lately she has been neglecting me emotionally and sexuality, I want to tell her what she is doing to me but her emotions break easily. Like when I bring up the fact that she rarely looks at my point of view and gets mad/sad at me whenever I do something that has nothing to do with her. Like when I get on the computer or want to talk to my friends, then she rants on about how I am not romantic enough for her. It has been about 2 weeks since she last gave me any sexual pleasure or even though of it. (not saying that it is required...just that.. I do it for her every day at least two times a day without finishing myself in some cases)

You gotta understand that I have changed my life around 3 times for her, I turned down a generous future for her, free schooling and college for her, even $10,000 and a car! I am living with her parents, while trying to get back on my own feet by getting a job,my own place and my schooling. Where is their any room for romance?

What should I do?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:15 pm
bump  

Egyptian Beatdown

Egyptian Beatdown

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:18 pm
bump sad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:20 pm
bump  

Egyptian Beatdown

Egyptian Beatdown

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:39 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:55 pm
bump  

Egyptian Beatdown

Egyptian Beatdown

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:41 am
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:37 pm
bump  

Egyptian Beatdown

Egyptian Beatdown

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:42 am
bump mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:45 pm
Honestly, I think you should break up with her. Is she really worth all of your despair? Maybe you love her, but it seems that she isn't quite getting it. Perhaps you should try to find a girl that is more appreciative?  

Cheerfulhope

Relationship Issues (Love, Friendship , Family)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games