Reply The American Military Guild
MEPS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fluffbunny89

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:01 pm
hey all i got back to MEPS monday to redo my coordination test. i failed last time cuz my roommate decied she was gonna sleep around(4 guys as far as i know) and i could stay and watch(or jion in eek ) or leave....so i hung out in the lobby till about 2:30 then went back to my room cuz at 3 they call you and at 3:30 they yell at us "meggots" to get out of bed and accually come in and if yur not in yur room ready to go to breakfast they get mad....so ya no sleep 2 diet rock stars, couldnt stay upright...any tips on keeping this from happening again? is this pretty normal? and any tips on that dam duck walk ill never use outside of basic?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:01 pm
You'll never, ever do the duck walk outside of MEPS. Trust me, MEPS is almost always a disaster in some way shape or form. You'll have roommates who have never been in a hotel, roommates who keep you up all night, you'll find some reason to stay in the arcade (if they have one) until the bus comes, or any combination of the above.  

FWIW

metalhead_00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:42 pm
dont worry still join meps gives everyone a hard time and get used to not sleeping, when i went to meps i had a marine stay int he same room with me and we talked troughout the whole night and didnt sleep and then from meps at around 12 we left to chicago great lakes from portland oregon, then arrived here and was instantly yelled at and they made us stay awake for 2 days straight so yeah i didnt have any coffee nor energy drinks just water the whole time so i went more than 78 hrs of no sleep and its easy now that i think about it i survived so meps is nothing its bootcamp sont quit they are there to give you grief  
The American Military Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games