Reply Random Roleplaying Guild
random rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sasukesnum1luver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:42 pm
you can be anyone from naruto or make up a characther i would like to no more of your charather you dont have to but if you could talk about those charthers hers mine.Well,any have fun^w^

please explain your characther if you can a picture too have fun yay! if you have more charaters explain them when you use them

My charather name is :kemeko - chan
her dad is: kakashi
her mom: unkown she knows shes from the inuzuka clan
Her lover is: sasuke
she is: violent
she likes to: impress sasuke
User Image
This is her transformation:User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shina a wolf who obeys her commands from anybody is well trained to fight and end with victory she has lover but she never gets to catch his name because shes to caught up in fighting:User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toma chan a husky who used to be an orphan kemeko found her in the trash and shes willing to die for kemeko if she has to:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:13 pm
Name: Kyo Honzo
Her father: Hattori Hanzo a Mercenary ninja
Her mom: unkown
Her lover: Iruka
Personaity: quiet and takes her time but gets the jobs done.
Bio: Her mother died at child birth so she was raised by her father. She grew up knowing the ways of the ninja. when her father was murdered she swore to seek revenge and took her father's armor for her own. She goes by her father's name instead of her own so people will think she's a guy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Yori Tokamonti

Lamarcus Aldridge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:29 pm
My charather name is: Sam
his dad is: None
his mom: uknown
his lover is: Lily (in this stroy)
he is: Strong
he likes to: Hang out with friends, tell jokes
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:32 pm
*Sam sits down in an empty room.*  

Lamarcus Aldridge

Yori Tokamonti

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:12 pm
Kyo walked down the street with her weapon on her back and the chain wraped around her body. she looked around silently as if she was looking for someone but then stoped at a huge building. She laid her eyes on a balconey and saw the 5th Hogage((sp?)) of the leaf village. With a quick turn she looked at a croud of people that started to gather.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:23 am
Yori Tokamonti
Kyo walked down the street with her weapon on her back and the chain wraped around her body. she looked around silently as if she was looking for someone but then stoped at a huge building. She laid her eyes on a balconey and saw the 5th Hogage((sp?)) of the leaf village. With a quick turn she looked at a croud of people that started to gather.

Sam walked out of the empty room and started to the croud.  

Lamarcus Aldridge

Yori Tokamonti

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:21 pm
((So I saw Death Note for the first time yesturday and that's where I saw that character and that same night I had a nightmare. In my dream he was there staring at me. It was creepy and wierd at the same time.))

Kyo stoped behind the cround seeing two young ninjas fighting each other. She didn't know who they were and soon lost interest in them. She then noticed Sam.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:46 pm
Yori Tokamonti
((So I saw Death Note for the first time yesturday and that's where I saw that character and that same night I had a nightmare. In my dream he was there staring at me. It was creepy and wierd at the same time.))

Yori stoped behind the cround seeing two young ninjas fighting each other. She didn't know who they were and soon lost interest in them. She then noticed Sam.

(Oh im sorry)*Sam jumped in the fight and punched both of thier skulls* "Oops did i win?" Sam said in a sarcastic voice.  

Lamarcus Aldridge

Yori Tokamonti

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:59 pm
(( it was my falut for staying up to late and watching that show before I fell asleep.))

Kyo couldn't help but to laugh once then turned and started to walk away. She pulled at one of her gloves as she walked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:27 pm
Yori Tokamonti
(( it was my falut for staying up to late and watching that show before I fell asleep.))

Kyo couldn't help but to laugh once then turned and started to walk away. She pulled at one of her gloves as she walked.

*Sam leaped on top of a huge building, he followed Kyo's every step.* when they came to her house, he hid. "Don't wanna be an american idiot!!" Sam screamed still hiding.  

Lamarcus Aldridge

Yori Tokamonti

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:32 pm
Kyo heard the scream but ignored it. she walked into her tempuary home and looked at some dummies she had set up for herself. The whole house was covered in traps. She unwraped her weapon from her back then walked in. She walked carfully through the wires that was almost invisable. once she got across she swung her weapon at the dummies and at the same time weapons were swung down from the cieling. Just then she was hit by an ax and her arm had a huge wound on the side. She jumped out of the way then growled. "Damn!..." She spoke in a deep voice that made her sound like a guy. "I'll have to do this over again."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:06 pm
"narr narr!" sam yelled not expecting her to hear. "Axe!" O-o  

Lamarcus Aldridge

Yori Tokamonti

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:31 pm
Kyo wraped her wound then clicked a button that undid the traps. She then without looking spoke to sam. "Why are you following me." Her voice was deep yet sounded a bit angry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:24 pm
Yori Tokamonti
Kyo wraped her wound then clicked a button that undid the traps. She then without looking spoke to sam. "Why are you following me." Her voice was deep yet sounded a bit angry.

"Cause it's fun!" "Well I just wanted to say hi!"  

Lamarcus Aldridge

Yori Tokamonti

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:35 pm
kyo didn't reply but then looked at a picture of her father and her. She layed the picture faced down before speaking. "well come in if you like but don't touch anything!" She swung her weapon by a little bit of the chain as she thought. her eyes focused on the movement but then shifted towards Sam.  
Random Roleplaying Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff