People Counter~:3
  [x]
View Results

Ojamagic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:29 pm
User Image
Aurora Green League~

User Image

As mentioned before, the Hospital wing is the pride and joy of the Green Aurora League. Most of the research, healing, and training happens in this giant room located off to the side of the main enterance.

It is a large circular room with beds lining the perimeter. Most of the windows are broken, with several trees and plants sticking in all directions. The canopy gives the room a darkened look as well as a dreary atmosphere~

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:09 am

"Damn she was a b***h...xD"

Heulwen laid Anya on one of the empty hospital beds, "She'll be fine, not injured just knocked out..."

{{I GOTS TO GO}}

Ojamagic

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:16 am
Anya woke up.
"OW. Now that hurt. You ok?"

{{{{{ok, see you later}}}}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:39 am

"...Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't defend you more...^^;; I really am the most pathetic maester... I can't even defend against the simplest attack,"

"But atleast I can help by healing your wounds..."

"Oh, and I hope you don't mind, while you were sleeping I took a half of a pint of your blood... of testing....^.^ You're blood really is beautiful and unique to say the least, if I could extract the hemoglobin, I could probably create a clone of it for future medications or something..."

@_@ <--- feel free to be afraid.... sweatdrop

"So where does it hurt Anya...? I have a pain killing mix that will work quite nice,"

Ojamagic

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:28 pm
Anya shook her head.

'She took half a pint of WHAT?!?!' Anya thought in horror.

Anya realized that she only hurt in the chest area. Scarlet's kick was really strong. Anya lifted her shirt to look at her stomach. It was bruised. She began to push on her bruise. Considering how big the bruise was, it didn't really hurt. If she was human, she'd be in intensive care.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:52 pm

"FOR GAWD'S SAKE DONT POKE IT!!"

....O_O

Heu runs over and grabs Anya's hand, "Anya, don't poke it, it could possiby make it worse..."

"Now drink this, it's going to taste dredful... but you're going to wash it down with this... please, you need to drink this and let your body rest for at least an hour... the plant in that medicine with suck up the pool of blood in your bruise, and the plant in the second drink will give your blood cells energy so they can produce faster, making up for the blood you've lost, but it must be the exact measurement... so drink all of both~"

Connecting Anya to a machine, taking a need and stabbing it lightly into her skin creating a hole and hooking her up to a machine, "Normally measures wouldn't be so drastic, but you're going to loose a lot of blood... so it's best we hook you up to a blood bag any way... See, this is why I need your blood... so I can use my magic to reproduce it and use it for things like this...."

Ojamagic

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:41 pm
Anya drank the drinks quickly. It tasted great! smelled like mint x-ray medicine which, of course, she LOVED.

"I don't really need blood. It just makes it so my brain will be able to figure out what a human could do. Thats just the reason daemons have blood. I could do without it. That way I really could kill her. Daemons are stronger without blood. That only way to get it out is if a daemon makes it so a human has to take blood and lets the blood drain." Anya said this still poking her stomach.

She couldn't help but think about it.

"At least thats what they say."

All the daemons she knew talked about Rexioninar. He was said to be the daemon who became stronger by hiding in human form and almost getting killed by a daemon. A human took his blood and as soon as the human took his blood, he ran away and let the blood drain. It was said that he became three times as strong. Anya always wanted to test the theory. Yet she was part of the area he came from so only they knew about the story.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:20 pm

"Even so Anya, if you are in human form, you should have to be treated like a human.... its just basic procedure...^^;;"

...@_@

Ojamagic

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:01 pm
Anya sighed and dropped her arms to her side.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:21 pm

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to offend you in any way or anything Anya...."

"Well, your wounds should be healed, and if they aren't then they'll be healed very soon... you can leave when ever you please,"

"Tschus~"

Ojamagic

Green Aurora League

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces