DRAGONBLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quixote_The_Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:16 pm
LFA dragonblighters (on the horde) if so post your name, guild, and lvl

Dixoncox Lvl 34 Troll Mage (None Currrent)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:32 pm
If you tell me if you play on the US or EU realms, I could make char  

LanceDH

Quixote_The_Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:34 pm
ok, im on the US server  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:22 am
Hi =P!  

Cattybrie

Quixote_The_Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:54 pm
sup  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:13 pm
Dragonblight
Sharaelasa-64(currently) Blood elf Paladin, in
and we are proud to say we have some of the best DPSers in our guild, both horde and alliance (ex: Ollock, the top rated{best overall} [gankbang.com] warlock on dragonblight, horde and alliance)

oh and catty, did you do the BT raid? im trying to find someone in the OCK that did so it so i can ask them about the loot that was dropped, im wondering if the twin blades of azshara dropped mostly. well, considering that the OCK is the only horde guild on DB that has done BT so far  

SenseiFuji

Quixote_The_Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:27 am
SenseiFuji
Dragonblight
and we are proud to say we have some of the best DPSers in our guild, both horde and alliance (ex: Ollock, the top rated{best overall} [gankbang.com] warlock on dragonblight, horde and alliance)

oh and catty, did you do the BT raid? im trying to find someone in the OCK that did so it so i can ask them about the loot that was dropped, im wondering if the twin blades of azshara dropped mostly. well, considering that the OCK is the only horde guild on DB that has done BT so far

Actually, Ascendance finished BT before the OCK.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:14 am
Name: Thundar
(Spelled many of my character's names using the following link because the normal spelling was taken. Had to do minor edited to the generated name.)
http://www.mywackospace.com/myspace-generators/fancy-texts/
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Level: 8-10
Profession: None yet

(Note: I'm not able to play WoW right now, waiting to get my own computer.)
(I'm using this guild to kill my urging want to play it again..)  

Bigfoot9000

Cattybrie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:10 am
SenseiFuji
Dragonblight

Doh, I didn't see this until... 7 months later crying ... Go me. Sorry!!!

I think Ascendance killed Illidan barely a day before us! So we didn't do too badly in BT.

So far The Twin Blades of Azzinoth have dropped two full sets and I think one offhand. Blackrhino got the first set hordeside, Screebjalk the second guildwide and Glenmoire is trying to get the mainhand (I think!)

I'm not sure how many Ascendance has, but I'm sure they have a set by now and I think Tyranny has a set too! (the old DT.)

I think that's it for horde side though. I'm sure Exigence and Exodus have a pile of them @_@;;.  
world of warcraft

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games