Quincy
  Shinigami
  Human-Shinigami
  Humans
View Results

Simba Lionheart
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:52 pm
1. Your character may not have any abiltiy like those on the show or manga but may have simularities
2. You can NOT use images of the original characters of the show or manga but your character may wear one single item of clothing from them
3. Your character Must learn how to use thier Spiritual power, Shikai, Banki, Spiritual Bow & how to wear thier Mask for longer period of time
4. You may put Bankai in your profile, but for Shinigami's only those 3rd Seat or higher may acutally use it thought if both your captian or Vice-captain does have bankai a 3rd Seat is not allowed it. or if your character has defeated someone of 3rd Seat or higher.
5. Thier will be a test to see who will be one of The Espada, it will be in orer of who shows the most portental with thier character
6. To be a captain of one of the Gotei 13 you must first either defeat the captain already at that sport or if another squad is free take that one and leave it at that.
7. Everyone must have at least 1 weakness
8. Normal Shinigami's can not become a Vizard if they are still part of the Gotei 13
9. The size of your Zanpukuto does not have to be the same size of a standard issue Zanpukuto like it is in the show/manga
10. Please lable when you leave the human world or spirit world.
11. Put a cheese_whine in the profile so we know you read the rules.
12. There will be more once i can think of them ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:15 pm
Human

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Apperence:[/b] (No avatar pictures please.)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Spiritual power:[/b] (Explain what it is and how you got it.)
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Side:[/b]

Human-Shinigami

[b]Zanpukuto Name:[/b]
[b]Zanpukuto Spirit:[/b]
[b]Zanpukto (Sealed):[/b]
[b]Zanpukuto call:[/b]
[b]Shikai:[/b] (Decsription and power.)

Shinigami

[b]Division:[/b]
[b]Division seat:[/b]
[b]Zanpukuto Spirit:[/b]
[b]Zanpukto (sealed):[/b]
[b]Shikai:[/b] (Decsription/Apperance of Shikai and power.)
[b]Bankai Apperance:[/b]
[b]Bankai Power:[/b]

Quincy

[b]Spiritual Bow:[/b] (Description/Appearnace of bow and power.)

Arrancar

[b]Hollow Form:[/b]
[b]Zanpakuto:[/b] (Description/Appearnace.)
[b]Shikai:[/b] (Second release description/appearance and power.)

Vizard

[b]Mask:[/b] (Decsription/Apperance of the mask.)
[b]Zanpukto (sealed):[/b]
[b]Shikai:[/b] (Decsription/Apperance of Shikai and power.)
[b]Bankai Apperance:[/b]
[b]Bankai Power:[/b]

Mod-soul

[b]Doll Appearance:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]

Simba Lionheart
Captain

Dante1717

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:18 am
Username biggrin ante1717
Name:Kana Haruko (means the powerful first born this refers to my arrancer being the first ever arrancar sicne im first person to post arrancar character)
Apperence:inverted shinigami outfit i.e white version of shinigami clothing, with cool cloak that im busy drawing. hollow mask in the form of an eye patch over the right eye, pupil of left eye is red
Hollow Form:turns into a dragon that has spikes on the back and arms and is able to curl up for powerful defence and attack, spikes can also be used as projectiles
Personality:typical arrancar style cold and evil
Zanpakuto:i have two Zanpaktou's one of ice element the other of fire both blade respond to one word tamasine ryu (which means twin dragons) both blades look identical except the hilt of the ice zanpaktou is red with a blue dragon on, while the fire zanpaktou's hilt is blue with a red dragon on
Shikai:the release is initiated by saying descend tamasine ryu and rend this earth asunder. once this happens both blades release and i turn full hollow, i can choose to infuse any of my attacks with ice or fire element, and i also have a very poweful attack called tamasine ryu rage which is an attack that can be used for melee and range that combines both ice and fire elements and when the attack is used a fire and ice dragon appear and then disappear after the attack has been used, the two dragons only appear when the attakc is used.
Bio:was originally a hollow with the form of a dragon (same appearance i take when i use shikai) attacked the human world thousands of times and consumed the souls of thousands of humans and hundreds of shinigamis that tried to fight me, and after consuming so many souls and gaining was was considered and unreal amount of power and spirit force for a hollow became the first arrancar
Crush:
Side:
Cero:has flash cero which is an extremly fast and unseeable cero but is weaker than an ordinary cero. also has a normal cero except my cero is black not crimson
Weakness:my weakness is kidou a powerful kidou user is able to harm my hollow form even when it is its defensive stance.
abilities gained as arrancar:flash steps,flash cero,shikai,increased speed,power and spirit force (as all hollow and shinigamis do when they become an arrancar or vizard)
Zanpaktou skill:very high
kidou skill:none (arrancar can't use kidou they use cero instead)
Cero power:High
Fighting style:although by arrancar has cero and it full hollow has ranged attacks it is melee based it is very powerful in melee fighting  
Bleach (Non-Cannon) New Placement [Closed] {Under Construction}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games