K U R I C A K E
Captain

Shameless Detective

11,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to the Unofficial Anime Evolution Guild.

August 17th to 19th 2007

We proudly represent the attendees' of Anime Evolution and are not affiliated with the convention itself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNOUNCEMENTS

August 2006 - Anime evolution comes to an end. Planning for next year will begin!

Also, see the main AE thread in the conventions section!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4521704

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:26 am
We *just* opened!

I am currently going to send out a letter to the Gaiaonline administration to find out if they're intrested in attending to Anime Evolution this coming year of 2006.

If they are unable to attend, this guild will help raise money for next years "Gaiaonline panel/meet and greet" so there might be item prizes to give away!

K U R I C A K E
Captain

Shameless Detective

11,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150

CrAze
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:39 pm
K U R I

I am currently going to send out a letter to the Gaiaonline administration to find out if they're intrested in attending to Anime Evolution this coming year of 2006.

...i say we kidnap lanzers pet grunny and hold him hostage until lanzer finally gets around to coming back home ninja

...if not, prizes are good too X3 but yeah..it'd be great if they could come. Would definately raise more attention about AE and most likely bring more people than ever ^^

(w00t! first post other than kuri in the guild! X3)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:46 pm
CrAze
K U R I

...i say we kidnap lanzers pet grunny and hold him hostage until lanzer finally gets around to coming back home ninja

...if not, prizes are good too X3 but yeah..it'd be great if they could come. Would definately raise more attention about AE and most likely bring more people than ever ^^

(w00t! first post other than kuri in the guild! X3)

Should've done that last time I talked to him. xp
I did talk to Lanzer for a bit a couple weeks ago and nagging him to go back to Vancouver and away from Gaia for a while... If things go well, he should be able to visit Vancouver next month and take a little break from Gaia....but what's the odds that Lanzer going on vacation = Gaia goes on vacation (aka breaks down)? xp

Oh Kuri! When you're done, we would all love to see the letter ^.^

(dammit, I get second post scream )  

Rosamaine
Crew

Tipsy Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Editor
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:58 pm
If he does get his a** up here soon, he has a lot of explaining to do.

It's just been way to long since he been around the club.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:26 pm
3nodding Rosamaine Maianarisa, if you find out anymore info when he's coming I think it would be fun to invite him to a lower mainland Gaiaonline picnic meet. I'd spoil him rotten XD.  

K U R I C A K E
Captain

Shameless Detective

11,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150

Rosamaine
Crew

Tipsy Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:35 pm
K U R I
3nodding Rosamaine Maianarisa, if you find out anymore info when he''s coming I think it would be fun to invite him to a lower mainland Gaiaonline picnic meet. I''d spoil him rotten XD.

I''ll see what I can do. I rarely get to talk to him, even for us mods. I''ve only spoken to him twice in my whole time on Gaia. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:10 pm
Rosamaine Maianarisa
K U R I
3nodding Rosamaine Maianarisa, if you find out anymore info when he''s coming I think it would be fun to invite him to a lower mainland Gaiaonline picnic meet. I''d spoil him rotten XD.

I''ll see what I can do. I rarely get to talk to him, even for us mods. I''ve only spoken to him twice in my whole time on Gaia. xd
I talked to him alot outside of gaia on online games and such, then he started this and I like, barely talk to him on the other games.. I wonder if he remembers my name anymore? xD  

Klissaye
Crew

CrAze
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:53 pm
do his parents still live here? o.o maybe we can talk them into guilt tripping him to come back for a visit...then when he''s here " surprised oh hey! lanzer! what a coincidence..we just happen to have a con here...*drags lanzer off*"

hmm..but then we''d need to find a way for the rest of the gaia admins to come too...o.o;;

curses...all my ebil genius plans seem to have flaws..<.<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:08 pm
Suffice to say, any information on Lanzer's family is private, so unless you hear from him directly, Your not likely to get that info.

Derek is fully aware of Anime Evolution (the posters given away last year did come directly from him) and he is still a member of the Vancouver Japanese Animation Society like many of AE's executive and senior staffers. look at his Syste.ms website for proof of his Vancouver days It's not a matter of dragging him to something he's not aware of, It's a matter of hammering into his head that his friends would like to have him visit, and if he can combine that with something for his local supporters, all the better.

Sure, as an AE staffer, I would like to have a large Gaian event for next year, But as a VJAS member, I'll settle for seeing an old associate.  

Editor
Crew

CrAze
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:38 pm
ahh i didn't mean any disrespect to the great gaian god ^^;; *wouldn't harass his family or anything like that ever* just joking around XD

And yes, not just friends, but many MANY people who admire his work would very much appreciate him being here o.o i figured he was well aware of AE but just had other things to do <.< *pokies otakon* soo hopefully we will be able to convince him to come over here before his schedule gets filled up again o.o;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:05 am
I'd would also like to see him up here. It would royally suck if he couldn't make the 20th Anniversary of the Vancouver Japanese Animation Society (or Club back in the day). We're calling all the alumni to attend that.

Hopefully Editor and I will see him, if he attends, or pops by PMX.  

akirahojo

Editor
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:36 pm
As Hojo said, we're off for Pacific Media Expo, I'll be back online on Tuesday if anyone needs me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:00 pm
Sigh. XD I feel so small compared to all of you people who've talked to Lanzer. =P

Cool beans though, I'd definitely make sure to be at next year's con (I actually live out in the Okanagan, but I got out to the con this summer.. <3) if He ( xd ) showed up. o.o Eh, but whatev', I'd go again anyway. >>  

Velvet Opera

Emarii

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:38 pm
Lanzer, THE Lanzer, has time to visit conventions?

*mindboggle*

I shall follow him around, take pictures every few seconds or so, and make a Gaia blog on the godliness of Lanzer's day in my own hometown.  
THE UNOFFICIAL ANIME EVOLUTION GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff