Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:43 pm
Rules and Guidlines

I will outline any rules that must be upheld within the guild here. Any discrepicancies, then please PM me and I will do what I can.

*No Plagurism. This is a fan guild for the Homestar Runner website. I take no credit myself and no one in this guild should take any credit for anything that comes from www.homestarrunner.com. The only thing that can be claimed as your own is fan-art, signitures (as long as they are completely original), and other such personal related works. Characters are by no means property of myself or anyone else in this guild (unless for some reason the brothers chaps join us wink )

*No Flamming. This guild is here for Homestar fans to unite, not to find common ground to try and socially destroy each other on. Debates on subjects are perfectly fine as long as they do not give rise to flamming.

*No Spamming. Please do not clutter up this guild. It is meant for the discussion of Homestar and pals. If you want to post complete nonsense, then do it in the Chatterbox section of the Gaia forums. I believe that is what it's there for.

*PG-13. I don't see why this guild would need to be rated over PG, with it being related to Homestar, but please keep things at least somewhat clean. No sexual content, no gross vulgarities (or any vulgarities for that matter please), no deliberatly offensive content.

*Respect and obey the Admins/Mods. We/They are here to make sure things run smoothly and cleanly in this guild. They are not here to run the place like a Nazi, and if they do, let me know, but they are here to regulate and keep order. I am not always able to be here, and so we need to mods to regulate things. Most of the Mods are people I know personally and trust, so you don't have to worry about abuse of power.

*This guild is for homestar related topics or issues within the guild. There is a thread for "General Discussion", so if you want to discuss something non-homestar related, then please talk about it there. SPAM WILL BE DELETED. Me and the other mods will be lienient with posts and if they don't appear to be deliberate clutter, then it might be allowed to stay. Just please don't clutter up the guild.

If the Mods have anything they need to say as far as breach of rules (of this guild or of Gaia in general) then they may say it here. This is also a warning thread for those who are stepping the bounds of what is allowed. If any members have suggestions or anything pertaining to the rules here, they may post it or PM me or one of the other mods. If there are too many problems, then please PM me, and I will personally take care of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:35 pm
(3/9/04)
Seeing as how there is a slight shortage of topics relating to homestar, i will become more lenient on the "Only homestar threads" rule. Although this is a Homestar guild, I will allow non-homestar topics. I do find it hard to keep things to ONLY one specific subject. Spam is still not allowed, but non-homestar topics may be posted.

Happy Posting!
~Sange~  

Sange
Crew

RedVI
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:40 pm
It has come to my attention that members in this guild have been frequently double posting, triple posting, and even quadruple posting.

For those who do not know what double posting is, it is when one posts several times in a row in a thread without any replies from others between his or her posts.

This can make the thread a bit cluttered. Unless you've exceeded the character limit for just one post or the topic has fallen off of the first page, please refrain from doing this. See the Edit Button? Use that instead. Edit your last post to include anything you have to say in addition.

However, captain and crew of this guild may double post on announcements so that we can keep track of our updates.

The Homestarmy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games