Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This guild is a meeting place, a crossroads of pagan paths ,for people to come together and share and learn. 

Tags: Pagan, Wiccan, Earth Religion, Druidism, Eclectic 

Reply Pagan Crossroads
pentagram

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaisune

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:15 pm
does anyone have a good pentagram pic? I don't know what point each element belongs on. thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:22 pm
The most common version seems to be: Top=Spirit, Left=Air, Bottom Left=Earth, Bottom Right=Fire, Right=Water.
Although I have seen some with Spirit, Earth, Water, Fire, Air.
User Image
I'm no expert though, this is just what I've observed. What point stands for what element may depend on what religion is using the pentagram.  

bookworm365

Dapper Browser

Kaisune

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:31 am
bookworm365
The most common version seems to be: Top=Spirit, Left=Air, Bottom Left=Earth, Bottom Right=Fire, Right=Water.
Although I have seen some with Spirit, Earth, Water, Fire, Air.
User Image
I'm no expert though, this is just what I've observed. What point stands for what element may depend on what religion is using the pentagram.

thank you! I have looked for one for a while, but I couldn't find one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:58 pm
fyi guys the pentagram is an inverted penticle what your pic is of is the penticle mot the pentagram  

metalcore501
Crew

chibi06

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:07 am
i got an awesome pentagram ring!! Im in love with it!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:13 am
metalcore501
fyi guys the pentagram is an inverted penticle what your pic is of is the penticle mot the pentagram

Actually, i think the difference between a pentacle and a pentagram is that a pentacle has a circle around it and a pentagram does not. That's what I read at least. I'm not sure if an inverted pentacle has a name other than inverted pentacle, at least not that I have heard. But who the heck really cares anyway...symbols really don't mean that much to me unless they have some kind of sentimental value. All that really matters is what's inside my heart.  

chibi_elf_chan

Rainbow Hunter

Pagan Crossroads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces