Welcome to Gaia! ::

U T O P I A Guild

Back to Guilds

Send a guild invite to us and receive important updates about UTOPIA! 

Tags: Utopia, Utopian, Plexi, Charity, Giveaways 

Reply U T O P I A
Evolving Items.. opinions UPDATED Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G0ldencleric

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:59 pm
Quote:
UPDATE 11.10.08
Changling Babies
Yay or NAY?

Fallen Wish - Opinions?

What do you guys think of all the current
Evolving items?

Biancamella did not go as high as i thought it would. I love it, though. 3nodding
And alrunas rose was once at 200k... now after 3rd evolve at 90k.
Andd i think hermes moon is the best evolving item so far.
What are your opinions?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:48 pm
Investment wise, I think hermes' moon is probably the best, but personally I like the biancamella the most~ <3 It's so pretty and delicate looking! But yeah, it totally didn't go as high as I thought it would.

I'm sad about the Drome though, I see it turning into another Agate. D;

orianax

Jodelien

Devoted Duck

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've a friend who immediately said that the Drome would become a dinosaur... She recognised the name and she was right... 0.o

I actually think she's psychic, 'cause she also said Biancamella would become a fairy... 0.o

I like the Biancamella best. Hermes' Golden scarf is pretty, but the bunny's not really my thing. I liked the Rose of Alruna, but the bat is... weird... 0.o

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:09 pm
all of the egg type evolving items were really bad.... that's because they didn't have much time to think about them unlike the hermes and the biancamella..... but there is another promising new item called the enchanted book which can well rival the biancamella if the description Dr. Singh said is true 3nodding  

Ganymede Mj

G0ldencleric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:03 am
I loved the biancamella, but it didn't go so high as i thought it would, either. I forgot about agate and drome, they're so... plain. herme's is the top selling one, and i love it. Don't think i should buy it yet though.
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:02 am
I really love Biancamella. I want more than one someday. They're awesome. heart

Er...I'm kind of disappointed in Hermes Moon. For ten bucks, I would've hoped it would be a little more...interesting.

Alruna's Rose...loved the first two stages, but this one is just wtf. The bat is so ungraceful and silly looking. sweatdrop

I hope Dionaesil doesn't become a venus flytrap sort of thing. That would be too predictable. Most of the fun of the evolving items is the surprise~! So when the admins name them after what they'll eventually become...it kind of ruins it, for me. :/ Like what's happening with the Drome Egg...  

Leunah

Changed Username 1234

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:45 pm
G0ldencleric
I loved the biancamella, but it didn't go so high as i thought it would, either. I forgot about agate and drome, they're so... plain. herme's is the top selling one, and i love it. Don't think i should buy it yet though.
heart

The Hermes Moon is a more reliable investment, I agree. My favorite poses are the ones with the head leafy things. They are really cute.

The biancamella is oh-so fantastic. I will buy the cheaper generations when they are done evolving, because I want to equip several poses at once.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:43 pm
Yah, that's a great idea mimi.

I personally am really disasapointed with orindae. The last evolution really is just... worthless.

User Image

it's like gaia is rushing.  

G0ldencleric

Jodelien

Devoted Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Totally agree about Orindae... 0.o

The whole frog is just eww...

I do agree about the Biancamella, that one's really pretty and I'd love to get another one when they're cheaper... :3

I think I'm going to get an enchanted book too, they're cute. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:07 pm
This'll be fun @w@

Alruna's rose - It depresses me. Its supposed to not be for 'younger owners' or something like that, yet we get this fuzzy little sesame street bat? Its practically for toddlers! I honestly can't see HOW their going to pull off a complete 360 turn around back to something amazing when they've already crashed and burned so hard.

Biancamella - Kinda sad it evolved so fast, but love it nonetheless.

DandiiDooDad Spore - Kinda curious on what the final evolution is or when the final evolution will ever be, better not be the next one though, it leaves a lot of potential behind. Kinda like it though, its current form is adorable.

Dionaesil - Looking forward to what it might be. We already have two plant-based items (Alruna and spore). Just hoping this doesn't turn out to be some retarded daisy or something.

Enchanted book - Looking forward to seeing if Gaia wants to mess this up.

Fausto's bottle - Started out good, got sloppy and disappointing at the end. And the sword...didn't even have good poses. I was expecting some big, amazing, dramatic final evolution. And we got one pose, one sword.

Green Corallus Egg - All that wait for such horrible results? Mineaswell should not have made the thing.

Herme's moon
- The best so far. Doesn't WOW me as much as everyone else, but I like where its going. But again, if this has another abrupt ending like the biancamella, it'll make me a little sad.

Orindae - No. Just....no. Biggest waste of 20k EVER.

Panthacorax Agate - A little...meh. I only like the cape function.

Pora ice - So uninteresting, so forgetable. I've never sold another evolving item so quickly. Every time it evolved it still looked the same, just a bit bigger, and the poses got too bulky and in the way. And it turned into shield? I think they just did that to shut the Link cosplayers up and knock off a few petition thread ideas.

Tama's Basket - Like the corallus egg, it made me rather sad. It took far too long to evolve with only...what, three or four evolutions? Its alright overall though. I love the bamboo, but thats all I really would use it for.

The Experiment - I think it'll be as boring as Tama and Corallus, but as ugly as Orindae. Not looking too promising. :/

White Drome Egg - Honestly? Too predictable. People guessed it would be a large feathered raptor before the thing even evolved ONCE. So far the only thing I like are the chest scars and the pose where the Drome's head is in your hand. Other than that, its a lot more boring than I hoped.

Done in order from the tektek list because I'm too lazy to remember XD Fear Shmiffy's opinions and over-use of the word 'disappoint'  

Shmiffy

Star-Crossed Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

G0ldencleric

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:45 pm
Wow thats a long list, but I agree with everything you said, Shera.

They really ruined alruna's rose. i thought it would be a delicate, beautiful rose, or something better. but they just ruined it. I mean, doesn't gaia want to make money anyways? Then give us something good!

I hope enchanted book comes out nice. Evolution is soon... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:05 pm
I am a regular in Towns, and we totally had a field day with the orindae. It is a lot of fun to play around with them in Towns, so I like it. I can understand why non-frequenters of Towns wouldn't like it as much, though.

The orindae is also an inside joke with one of my friends, so yeah. We laughed when it evolved.

Changed Username 1234

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[ falling`star ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:28 am
I love the final evolution of the Hermes' Moon. It's definitely an item worth getting, and I wish I have one.

I wonder what's gonna be in the Enchanted Book and Irina's Beads...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:38 pm
Yah, fallingstar, i really can't wait to see what they turn out as. Inari's beads are gonna be nice, but enchanted book is supposedly similar to biancamella, or so it says. :]]  

G0ldencleric

Jiji Velocity

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:12 pm
User Image
I've had a change of heart with these evolving items. I used to not really like them because when they first came out I thought they wouldn't really go with anything, but I must say: INARI'S BEADS IS THE MOST ADORABLE LITTLE FIREBALL EVARRR!!!!!!!!!!! whee 4laugh
User Image

U T O P I A

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces