Submit

Where will you go when you die?
  Heaven!
  I'll be reincarnated...
  NARUTO FILLER HELL!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:33 pm
What if Kishimoto got in a car crash at this very moment and died? I personally would be devastated not just because he could no longer create manga but just because from those little inserts he puts in the manga about his life he seems like an awesome guy. (Who got his baseball team attacked by monkeys XD)

Why am I thinking this you may wonder? I've been following the series for nearly 3 years now and (though I'm sure Kishi left notes on how the series should end in the event of his death...hopefully) I want to know how it's going to end. And though this will sound so lame, since I've graduated from high school a ton of crap in my life has changed yet there was always a new Naruto every Thursday (Kishi's vacations aside). What if that no longer was there?

(note: I've been studying Buddhism for a while now, and part of that belief system is being constantly aware of the fact that you will one day die. Now this car crash scenario made me all too aware of the possible deaths of other people yet I still believe that I myself will live a long happy life and die at a ripe old age though a plane could crash right on top of my house and I could die in my sleep. Leave it to Naruto to get me one step closer to wherever the hell I'm going on my mangled spiritual journey...also note that It's currently 2:30 in the morning as I type this after an 8 hour work day.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:59 pm
I try not to think about all the ways people could suddenly die, it just makes me nervous. Still, it would be really sad if Kishimoto died. He'd better have plans for the end of Naruto to leave behind.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:25 am
EEEEEKKKK!!!

*gasps* Don't scare me with stuff like that! If he died now there'd be no more fan service for yaoi fangirls like us! I mean come on, have you been paying much attention to the new Shippuden episodes?!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:21 am
That really is a horrible thought. Hope you didn't jinx him.  

Orgo

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:08 am
that is a horrible thought  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:30 pm
eek ...DONT JINX IT!!!!  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

arbor vitae

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:23 pm
dont worry.. he'll be alright.. i bet he has great karma and will lead a long full life.. afterall.. i dont think he could create something so great as naruto without being somewhat of a good person at least V^__^

the ending is safe with him!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:23 am
that hopefully the next man will put in some yaoi!>< (though i have nothing against Kishi of course~)  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Naruto Yaoi Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items