Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want some Gold?
  GET SOME!
View Results

Gabuleon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:07 pm
As the bus pulls up to a brick building, the first things you notice are a yellow footprints on the ground arranged so that they are all facing one way (towards the bus away from the building) and that they are 4 rows deep and extend out about 20 pairs. There is a single person out there awaiting the bus to stop and the doors to open. He is dressed in the combat utility uniform of a US Marine. Of note he has on a green campaign hat and a green duty belt which identifies him as a Drill Instructor. As soon as your bus stops and the doors opens he gets on the bus yelling, "Get of my FRIGGIN BUS NOW!!!!! GET ON MY YELLOW FOOTPRINTS!!! YOU ARE WASTING TIME THAT IS NO LONGER YOURS TO WASTE! YOU ARE IN THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS NOW! GET ON MY FOOTPRINTS! He then backs off the bus to allow all of you to get on the steps.

**Make a single post indicating you are getting quickly off the bus and onto the yellow footprints.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:39 pm
*sprints off bus on to footprints*  

darking54575

EagleZero_Xe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:47 pm
You sure you're ready to become a part of my beloved Corps, Darkling? You look more wimpy than dark to me. I want to know one thing. What makes you think you will survive the barrage of my Drill Instructors?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:12 am
*joins Slash* Is this the only recruit left...?  

iBasketball

EagleZero_Xe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:11 am
Well, yea...*Slash slips back into drill mode* He's all yours, Emo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:10 pm
Good Day Recruit *hands you uniforms (battle and formal)* now move out and head to you barrack...!  

iBasketball

iBasketball

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:59 pm
(recruit then comes back) OK, like before, are you ready to become one of the greatest people, the Marines?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:52 pm
Aaron ran down the steps of the bus and onto the yellow footprints. 'Hmm...yellow footprints, why not black?' Aaron thought in his head as he awaited orders.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

EagleZero_Xe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:24 pm
Welcome, recruit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:02 pm
"Thank you sir." Aaron replied.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

i am Spartan117

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:10 pm
*runs of bus as fast as he can and steps proudly on yellow footsteps*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:04 pm
*Gen.Yamagashi marches over to the recruit stepping off the bus.*

"What are you smiling about, Recruit!? Wipe that smile off your nasty face, your a** belongs to the Corps now! Stand at attention!"  

Yamagashi
Captain

i am Spartan117

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:09 pm
Aye Sir  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:44 pm
*Gen. Yamagashi walks off as the Recieving DIs lead the Recruits through the large steel doors embossed with the Eagle Globe and Anchor.*  

Yamagashi
Captain

iBasketball

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:24 pm
Recruits, once dismissed come over to me, and grab a pack of clothing and gear!  
Marine Corp Recruit Depot (MCRD Gaia) {{RP}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff