Welcome to Gaia! ::

The One Year War (Semi - Literate Battle RP Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)
Boys' Dormitory (Academy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:15 pm
The boys' dorm at the academy. Has a common room on the first floor where anyone is welcome, and three floors of rooms, where only the residents are allowed. On each floor there is a shared bathroom for the entire hall. These bathrooms are surprisngly luxurious for dormitory bathrooms, as they include a steam room and indoor, Japanese-themed hotsprings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:03 pm
"Okay... This is it... I doubt now that people can see my breasts... Oh well..." Aki... Now Jeishi... zipped on her jacket and walked to the hall where her room was located.

Looking around, she saw another boy entering a room. She walked towards the end of the hall until she saw her own room. Three doors to the left was the other boy's room. Then, to the right were the hall's bathroom.

"I wonder how in the world I am gonna avoid being discovered." She walked to the room and looked at the untouched bed. It was color dark green and seemed... war-like. "War-like? No, duh?"

She putted her suit case on the bed, basicly tossing it on the bed. She sat on the bed and after some minutes of simply meditating, she stood up and closed the door.

"Good bye, Noiru Aki. Hello, Noiru Jeishi."

((now, is mah rp good? xD))  

vampiremariana

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:20 pm
vampiremariana
"Okay... This is it... I doubt now that people can see my breasts... Oh well..." Aki... Now Jeishi... zipped on her jacket and walked to the hall where her room was located.

Looking around, she saw another boy entering a room. She walked towards the end of the hall until she saw her own room. Three doors to the left was the other boy's room. Then, to the right were the hall's bathroom.

"I wonder how in the world I am gonna avoid being discovered." She walked to the room and looked at the untouched bed. It was color dark green and seemed... war-like. "War-like? No, duh?"

She putted her suit case on the bed, basicly tossing it on the bed. She sat on the bed and after some minutes of simply meditating, she stood up and closed the door.

"Good bye, Noiru Aki. Hello, Noiru Jeishi."

((now, is mah rp good? xD))

((not really.... putted? but there's other stuff too. Like, what up with

all the

weird spacing

you used? On top of that your pretty inspecific. a prime example is that your up on the third floor but you never mention that anywhere. One last thing: avoid controlling other's roleplay. You said that the other boy's room is three to the left of yours, which controls his RPC in some small way. Keep it simple...only describe the actions of your RPC, without controlling the others.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:24 pm
An older man, the dorm head, appeared in the doorway, as Noiru went to close the door. He looked slightly confused, looking at her, then in a barking voice relayed her orders.
"Noiru Jeishi is to report to the Virtual Reality Testing Center A.S.A.P. for his preliminary exam!"  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Zed365

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:52 am
201...202....203...204! here it is! *opens door*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:31 pm
When he opened the door, the dormhead was standing on the other side. "Virtual reality testing center! Double-time soldier!"  

kisuke125
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:29 pm
Sneaking past the dormhead he lays the suitcase on his bed. sees noriu walk away

unpacks picture of family lost in the colony drop and puts it beside his bed
finishes unpacking and walks around the academey  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:54 pm
Some random girls cross his path and look back giggling. The dormhead uses this chance to jump out and bark at him "Get to the virtual reality testing center for your preliminary examination!" He walks away grumbling something about "Trying to sneak past me...."  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:08 pm
ugh (thought i was better than that) walks to VR room  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:21 pm
*Toshiro walks back into the dormitory, cookies in tow.*

Oh! i just remembered! in all this confusion, i for got to unpack!

*Toshiro walks back into his room. the door closes quickly, nipping his ankle a bit. and secluding him to any other important/fun things until summoned*  

Zed365

The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games