Welcome to Gaia! ::

The One Year War (Semi - Literate Battle RP Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)
~Suggestions~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:05 pm
Students! Pilots! Ask not what you can do for the Federation; tell me what the Federation can do for you! Seriously...make some suggestions, tell me what you guys want, and don't hold back. If you want a tennis court, you just might get one! If you want a laundry room, you might just get one! If you want a smoking lounge...!!! Well that's never happening. But you all get the idea--if there's something that the academy or Sasuno'o is lacking just tell me and I'll make a new topic to cover all possible rp that might occur there.

For example, there's no video arcade on board Sasuno'o! ...Huzzah! A video arcade has been made!

You want it? You got it! Simple as that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:39 pm
artificial hotsprings for the academy and the Sasuno'o wouldn't be so bad biggrin
separated, one for boys and one for girls... like the japanese ones!

pwease =3  

vampiremariana

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:35 pm
vampiremariana
artificial hotsprings for the academy and the Sasuno'o wouldn't be so bad biggrin

pwease =3

I think I can add this to the "Recreation Areas (Sasuno'o)" and I'll see what I can do for the Academy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:43 pm
kisuke hyoujin
vampiremariana

pwease =3

I think I can add this to the "Recreation Areas (Sasuno'o)" and I'll see what I can do for the Academy.

Regarding the request for hotsprings:
I have added hot springs to both the "Girls' Domitory" and "Boys' Dormitory" at the academy, as well as to the "Residency Halls" on Sasuno'o. For more information read the descriptions I have posted in the aforementioned topics.  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Blazen9111

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:11 am
Combat simulators for the academy, also military jeeps to get around, and some ground to air weapons in case we get invaded and a training ground where you can take your mobile suit out to improve your piloting skills.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:25 pm
Blazen9111
Combat simulators for the academy, also military jeeps to get around, and some ground to air weapons in case we get invaded and a training ground where you can take your mobile suit out to improve your piloting skills.

The virtual reality testing center is your combat simulator. Military jeeps aren't necessary, though its a big campus, neither are the defensive weapons, battles will only take place in battlefields. As for training grounds...the virtual reality will suffice. We don't need reckless students piloting Mobile Suits in the real world; they're irresponsible.
Sorry to disappoint! Nothing new added....
You see all the topics are very general to promote freedom in your roleplaying.

This is how rp works, since it seem you need help:
If you wanted to wander the halls of the academy aimlessly then you would post something like this

-academy halls-
Blazen walked out of his last class for the day, and headed through the halls for the boys dormitory....
"Ho hum...I'm so bored. Wish my friends were here...."

Get it? You put the location as the header then roleplay. Obviously you can't roleplay that you're in the academy halls if you're onboard Sasuno'o, so make sure you're in the appropiate topic.  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Alexia Neculaii

Thirteenth Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:08 am
I have a suggestion for you --
Maybe you should stop being such a Nazi when it comes to yelling at the people who join your side for not being perfect enough.
I'm guessing that's probably part of the reason EFSF only has like three people recruited.
I know that I, for one, was driven away by that factor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:27 am

kisuke125
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:15 pm
as for the acadamey maybe a firing range or a prison cells  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:23 pm
Prison cells aren't necessary. This is an academy far from the action, not a prison on the edge of the war.

As for a firing range, I can make that happen.  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:28 pm
oh i was talking about the Ship  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:31 pm
Yea that goes into outer space...no. Explosive decompression sucks (pun intended) out there. Besides, we don't have ammo to waste onboard the Sasuno'o. However, you can use the virtual reality room for anything. Even wild sex parties, but that's discouraged as it tends to distract would-be loyal pilots from their orders.  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:33 pm
ok if we disobey orders what happens?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:05 pm
Then, General Hyoujin deals with you. Trust me, don't disobey orders.
...Although, maybe he won't care. You might just get away with some debautchery. Better hope he likes you, or you better have some good bargaining chips. A lost book perhaps....  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:11 pm
what kinda book we talking about for the General  
The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games