Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:45 pm
http://www.oomph.de/labyrinth/

Have fuu-uun........ twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:46 am
it confuzzles me........ love the new songs, though!  

Sterbende Liebe

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:57 am
I started playing it a bit yesterday...it's creepy. emo But I'm also like, the world's biggest wuss, so....

Maybe I just missed this in the trailer, but I didn't know it was an ongoing thing for prizes! Ganz toll.

EDIT:: Gottverdammt, I suck at this game. But at least I found the church organ that will let you hear previews of the songs! biggrin
Ich muss Spiele spielen...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:53 am
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
I started playing it a bit yesterday...it's creepy. emo But I'm also like, the world's biggest wuss, so....

Maybe I just missed this in the trailer, but I didn't know it was an ongoing thing for prizes! Ganz toll.

EDIT:: Gottverdammt, I suck at this game. But at least I found the church organ that will let you hear previews of the songs! biggrin
Ich muss Spiele spielen...

lol i believe i may have you for biggest wuss award. but i'll help you with teh game if'n yeh want ^_^  

Eisbaer
Crew

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:07 am
there's another room open, guys, c'mon, get playing!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:49 pm
Eisbaer

Damn, I still haven't found the door that takes the beginning code. emo  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:26 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer

Damn, I still haven't found the door that takes the beginning code. emo

pretty sure it's the 2nd or 3rd door on the left.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:04 am
FHAKJFHAKSDFALSIUUBAEUCBFJHFAHDUFASDKFASKJHF

I STILL SUCK AT THIS GAME.
Just thought I'd let you all know. biggrin

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't suck at this game. I just wasn't playing it right. I didn't get that you had to click that "A" button on the code panel...which is why the door continously told me "Access denied".

And shouldn't that organ have been updated with a new song clip yet? emo *is dying to hear more of the new album*  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:19 pm
UPDATE ON THE GAME! biggrin

New photos of the band have been posted in the Labyrinth. These are brand new, never-before-seen photos. So start searching!

Also, on Wednesday, all three band members will be in the Labyrinth chatroom. It says at "19.30 Uhr." So that's...7:30. But Germany is about 6 hours ahead, so get on at 1:30? sweatdrop God, I hope I'm not wrong on that!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:25 pm
I suck at this game. I only opened one door, and it was through a lucky guess. emo

What's the beginning code? gonk

And if you live in ET, it's six hours, CT is seven hours, Mountain is eight, PT is nine hours ahead. I'll be out of the country that day with no internet, so I won't get to talk to the boys..... crying

!GreenEnigma!

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:48 pm
The beginning code is 1981.

And it'll probably be crazy in the chatroom. I'll go, but I probably won't do much talking. I have to put more thought into what I'm saying than most of the other users will, since I'm not native German. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:16 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

And it'll probably be crazy in the chatroom. I'll go, but I probably won't do much talking. I have to put more thought into what I'm saying than most of the other users will, since I'm not native German. emo

you can say it in english, just make sure to copy all your text so you can repost it probably about 15 times. or until you see one of them say @(your sn): and answer it wink  

Eisbaer
Crew

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:01 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

Thanks. ><

And Dero speaks English, so I'm pretty sure he'll answer you. :]

And while I'm gone, I want you all to enjoy the chat.

It sucks, because that's the day I'm leaving, and I wont' have access to internet for about a week....

So just tell the boys I love them! gonk

xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:41 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

New photos of the band have been posted in the Labyrinth. These are brand new, never-before-seen photos. So start searching!

Also, on Wednesday, all three band members will be in the Labyrinth chatroom. It says at "19.30 Uhr." So that's...7:30. But Germany is about 6 hours ahead, so get on at 1:30? sweatdrop God, I hope I'm not wrong on that!

Isn't it 9 hours? So wouldn't that be 4:30? Either way I would not miss that!  

Sterbende Liebe

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:05 pm
Sterbende Liebe
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

Isn't it 9 hours? So wouldn't that be 4:30? Either way I would not miss that!

depends on the timezone. it's nine hours ahead of PST, which would actually be 10:30am, since 19.30 is 7:30pm. but if i recall correctly she's on the east coast, so 6 hours lol  
The OOMPH! Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff