Reply The Industrial Guild
Making Musik

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahriman the Deceiver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:33 am
Does any one here make their own Musik? Anyone with a myspace artist page?

Also, i have been looking for a good synth board to have a more physical way to manufaktor noize of the Industrial type. Does any one here know of any good brands for an Industrial Board?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:25 pm
I think my sig is a clicky... which goes to my myspace... which I need to update with new EVERYTHING, the songs on now are pretty meh, and start whoring out... well, I'm gonna get my own little homepage that isn't myspace and blablabla.

I mainly use my guitar and a bunch of pedals, along with a contact mic and my sampler and some other miscellaneous items (big a** Harmonica, electric Violin, electric Kazoo, soon to be Circuit Bent Casiotone MT-240... as well as some other Circuit Bent s**t). However, I recently bought a little analogue Synth box from Bent-it Art... it hasn't arrived yet, but hopefully soon.

Analogueheaven.com has some nice stuff, too.  

Captain Coldwave
Vice Captain

Ahriman the Deceiver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:40 pm
I actually bought a synth board after i posted that. A dw 8000 made by Korg.
Nice Musik. I love noize(which from what you have up on your myspace i would think your genre would be labeled as) and what you have up is a helluva lot better then some of the other crap i have heard.  
The Industrial Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games