Forgotten (PG-13)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JeanMorgan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:36 am
Goddeth heaved open the brass door of her bedroom. Classes ended early. Her father’s right hand angel said something about a siege. She wasn’t really sure what was going on; she knew something was happening though, something bad.

Being the daughter of God had its advantages. Private tutors, golden halls; the best birthday parties… Like all things, these came with a price. Goddeth had to be a role model for the rest of the denizens of Heaven. An example of God’s grace, so to speak. Goddeth could also sense sin. No. She could feel it. It was like a sting, a bite, in the back of her mind. At first it was painful, then Goddeth learned to ignore it. But now… she lived for it.

Satan’s forces have become organized. And since that time, Goddeth’s father hasn’t had much time to actually fill the father role. For the past thousand years or so, Goddeth has been left to her own her own devices. Left to develop her own persona, her own tastes.

Goddeth had developed a taste for sin. She enjoyed the burning she got in the back of her mind. The cool and damp feeling that rolled in the pit of her stomach whenever she bathed in it.

She stepped into the dark of her bed chamber. Her four poster bed was securely in the corner furthest away from the door, draped in sheets of crimson. Weaponry of different sorts and times lined the walls. Bows and crossbows above her bed and swords on the right. Knives, from dirks to daggers to her favorite rapier, circled the doorway.

Tossing her bag on the floor, Goddeth sank into the leather chair facing the obsidian desk taking up the bulk of her room. The desk itself lie bare, save for two twin picture frames. The first picture was of herself and an exotic looking woman.

Upon closer inspection, one would realize that she were not a woman, but indeed a demon. Her healthy luster was overly pink, especially when coupled with her rich, amber eyes. And her raven locks streaked around her head, framing not only her face, but Goddeth’s as well. She wore white, causing her features to stand out more. Goddeth, herself, dressed in black and an assortment of grays. Her short auburn hair whipped her dark glasses in an immortalized breeze. Black jeans and a dark gray t-shirt covered her long frame as she gazed, unsmiling from the photo.

The other photograph showed herself, much younger this time, sitting on the lap of a grizzled old man. Striking blue eyes gazed out from thick pure white eye brows. He wore a regal looking azure robe that fell to floor length. Goddeth, grinning, had intertwined her small hands throughout the man’s long snowy white beard.

A much older Goddeth turned the picture to face the opposite wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:58 pm
"I like it Jean! Your making me guilty" Quickly scrambles for a pad and begins jotting down ideas for Luci's back ground. Tapping her pencil to her lips "hummm, however if your wearing jeans this had to to be with in the past...least 50 years. That means that the pirate vs. ninja battle has already taken place." Eyes narrow "This could still fit into the story line, after all the pirate vs. ninja battle has to take place around 1500, which is a little late for the ninja but early for pirates, we're stretching that point as it is. However," this was punctuated by a grand wave of the pencil, " that leaves about a 500 year gap in which their contact might have been at a minimum. So you could have your girlfriend during that time and she wouldn't have to die until some time before Purgy's birth." Blue eyes turn to catch JeanMorgan's, "What do you think?"  

Luci_Yara
Crew

JeanMorgan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:32 am
Jean paced, considering Luci's rant. "Well..." She drawled in a noncommittal way. "I do have to say that I adore how we're conversing as if the conversation were part of the story as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:14 pm
To much Rp, I don't know how to do it any other way.  

Luci_Yara
Crew

Harpe Eolienne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:50 pm
It's a lovely start to what promises to be an interesting story, but it seems to me like you ended it a bit abruptly. Maybe it's just me -- who knows?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:23 am
a knock at the door followed by a man deeper voice "umm execuse me but have either of you seen my cat she seems to have wonder a bit while i have been away?"  

WULF1198

Short Stories!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff