Great
  Good
  Makes no difference to me.
  Don't like them very much
  I hate them with a passion
View Results

kruegs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:14 am
Just wondering what people think of the death knights so far since they have been out for about 1 week now. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:21 am
OP, fo sho - I mean, can they use that pulling aggro thing in PvP? wtf? if that melee class get's something like that, why not palies, (warriors can charge, and prot can do that till hell freezes over, and even then charge through the ice if need be [it's also the reason I never leave my prot warrior lying around for northrend - BUY ONE TODAY! razz ] and don't een get me started on cloth spellcasters (so mages, priests and 'locks - main DPS and heals), though imo mages get the REALLY short end of the stick on that one, considering the only way we live is NOT TO GET HIT (though I guess it gives DK's an extra gimmick in BG/arenas atm - anti-spellcrafter ninjas) and they seem to have more survivability than most others (or am I seeing things...) nonetheless, my friend is a death knight and is working to make it his main (had a hunter beforehand, but started it before 3.0.8 PTR notes came out) and it is a joy to have him help when he does (though I do feel like kicking his face in when he starts boasting about how much better his DK is compared to our characters). But I figure if that's how blizzard designed them, there's gotta be a way to work around them. nonetheles, if they are more powerful then blizzard deems them to be, then I"m sure they'll attempt to fix it (to quote the famous line from the pally nerf " To the ground baby! ") but if they're how blizz want's thenm to be(in all their infinite wisdom, then I guess I'll have to really bend the abilities of my mage to kill them (maybe even spec frost - I'm arcane atm and loving it), or just die when they show up, res and kill something else. haven't seen them in instances 5-manning anything yet, but I"ll give my 2 cents when I know about that

/rant

P.S. this was my a mage main, for mages. you want another classes opinion, look elsewhere (or you could, you know, put a blast shield on, prepare for flames and post yourself like I did blaugh )  

greflon

world of warcraft

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff