Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Knight Fan Club - Looking for members!!

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire knight, romance, zero, yuki, kaname 

Reply .:News & Updates:.
Vampire knight guilty

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which season of vampire knight is better?
  vampire knight
  vampire knight guilty
View Results

Shizuka Yuki

Original Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:46 pm
the new theme songs rule. The story line is more vivid in detail. The romance and passion are way more intense. This season just all out rocks! Vampire knight guilty is a lot better with the flashbacks and everything. And episode 7,8, and 9 are really intense with the flashbacks and emtion between kaname and yuuki. Sparks will fly. And Zero will possibly get the revenge he seeks. But no spiolers will leave my lips unless asked. I rate Guilty 10/10. I love it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:19 am
I like it too but I haven't been watching much (I'm on episode 3). I give it 8/10. I really just don't see why they don't call it Vampire Knight. Also, I can't wait to make the December's chapter from Shojo Beat an episode if they haven't already.  

Fluerenn

cupcake_ninja08

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:05 am
I am on already on the second season of vampire knight, and I love it! I just wish I can keep up with the manga! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:36 pm
kagome_roker
I am on already on the second season of vampire knight, and I love it! I just wish I can keep up with the manga! heart

awesome pic of kagome i love inuyasha and vampire knight well lets just say im a huge fan of manga  

kagome21013

.:News & Updates:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff