Trophy Cabinet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:42 am
This can be found at the entrance. In here is the great trophies that students hold for the school. Such as the prestigious Battle Squadron Goblet. Everything is behind magic glass and only the dean, or captains are allowed to open the doors. Teacher have the authority but it's in the absence of the dean. It contains many goblets, tablets and trophies of different types but the most known are:

Battle Squadron Goblet:
The goblet for the championship between the 7 schools.
Located in the very centre.

Gold Champion Tablet:
The names of captains that won the grand tournament. This tablet is of solid gold and there by the name
Located behind and above the BS Goblet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:45 am
Truman stopped again and looked at the cabinet. It had grown bigger that was true but still the goblet and golden tablet was in the centre. He opened he doors and picked up the goblet. He raised it into the air to see the sun rays upon it.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Sky00Valentine
Captain

Greedy Genius

3,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:10 pm
Sky walked past the cabinet to see that Mr. Tricalli one of the past captains had picked up the goblet that they had worked so hard for last year. 'Hey put that back. We do have a look no touch policy." he went and grabbed the open handle that would possiby lead to a tug of war.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:24 am
Truman turned to the voice that disturbed his memories. He took a hard hold on his handle, then allowed his fingers to slide down the golden tablet. He could see his very own name marked with a III sign. His first year didn't count, since he was not the captain then. Yet now there was a kid who seemed to deny Truman Tricalli of this joy. "You want it? Then I would like to see you defeat me for it! Not an easy task mr?" Truman placed his hat on the ground with his free hand. He wondered if they had changed any rules from his time.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Sky00Valentine
Captain

Greedy Genius

3,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:55 pm
Sky glared at him and shook his head. "No I don't have time to fight you. I don't even care for defeating you. He then thought about it. This guy was a Skilled hume. "So your my teacher?" He says pulling on the trophy.

((sorry im busy as well))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:35 am
((I understand))

Truman walked around so he looked the boy into the face. So a captain could say no to challenges these days. Well it was troublesome when people came and challenged you during exams. "I might be or I might just be a traveler or not your teacher at all. First of all, do you know who you're having a tug of war with?" Truman noticed that some people was gathering around in the distance. Seeing their captain and a stranger holding the same trophy might be a bit interesting for the rest. "First of all to answer your question would be if you know who I am and telling me who you are!" He wouldn't show it but he was a bit proud that Luster still held the trophy. Obviously he would have this guy in gym class but if the boy knew he would be the Skilled Hume teacher was to be known. After all Truman was a were as well.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Sky00Valentine
Captain

Greedy Genius

3,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:29 pm
"Oh I know know full well who you are." Sky glares. "Past Captain Skilled hume all the way." He says shaking his head. "And as for you challenge. I only face someone if it will mean something." he says using his pinky of his free hand to dig into his ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:27 pm
Truman was a slice of a bit offended by that. Who was there to match his accomplishment with his teams? The team changed every year but him so he had to be a great captain. "So you're just going to hold onto the trophy like some dam kid? Did you also know that I was a werepeople to? So who are you then and since it matters nothing to try and beat a four time champion and three marked on the golden tablet. How many times have you raised that trophy as a captain?" What did he do? The boy was just a kid, why would he get worked up over it? "Now if you wouldn't mind I would like to place the goblet back my self or do I have to knock you out cold first?" Truman eyed the boy carefully and wondered how far in his studies he had reached. True was that he was a Skilled Hume and would be his teacher but few Skilled Hume possessed the same weaponry. Truman was a range/melee Hume and a friend of his was all defensive.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Sky00Valentine
Captain

Greedy Genius

3,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:15 am
"Actually this is my first real year as captain. Before I came along we hadn't won a single tournament three years straight. Since I arrived I have been co-captain and We have won each and every tournament hands down. And don't look down your nose at me. I don't think I am better than you, but again I don't fight without a reason and since you have no reason to give me I decline." Sky says angrily that this guy actually tried to make him seem like a mear child. Though he was that was disrespectful. "Anyway, Even though I am Captain now I wouldn't touch the goblet myself. It should just stand as an unmoved Symbol of our yearly hardships." he says letting it go. "Respect that." He says walking away getting annoyed. He would return later to assure its safe placement.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:30 am
Truman laughed a bit at the kids words. True that Truman did indeed respect the hardship of any man who has even battled over the goblet. Truman kissed the goblet before he placed it back into the cabinet. This year would be great and now he was back at school. Yet he had to remember that school was for the students and not the teachers. He was there to teach them and let them have a good time. He had his prime and time 10 years ago. Undefeated in the battle squadron and with good grades. He closed the doors and walked away. Now was the time to see who was still working here.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Luster University

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces