Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Roleplaying area of JUSTICE! (Roleplaying Area)
Ship #1 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Scarlet Hivemind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:02 pm
Dis is ship #1, byothches. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:48 pm
FIRST POST /SRS  

Rainbow Hivemind

Cadet Jude

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:55 pm
Jude skates to a stop after running through the portal. He needed to get to the control room as quickly as he could, without dying. He took a look at the glaring, white room he was in. Everything was so polished and clean. Too bad he was going to have to make a mess of things. "Please don't die again." he said quietly to Dil, not looking back at him. He spotted the elevator, hopping onto it. "And keep me alive." he added, turning his focus back to getting this s**t over with.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:07 pm
Dil dizzily skidded out onto the floor of the unnatrually clean room after Jude. He regained his composure and followed closely behind him, whispering "Sure thing, Boss" while doing his two finger salute motion.

Chaer's voice came from his pocket, giving instuctions of how to work the elevator. "Shall we do this then?" he sighed, trying to look prepared for his possible DOOM.

Rainbow Hivemind

Cadet Jude

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:11 pm
Jude nodded, stomping his heel on the ground to activate the elevator. It lurched upwards, carrying them towards their destination. He remained quit the entire ride, trying to remain calm and focused.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:14 pm
Dil stood facing Jude while on the elevator, occasionally opening his mouth to talk or starting a sentence, quickly shutting it again and looking to the floor in silence.
He couldn't bare the thought of one of them not coming back without apologizing to Jude first.

Rainbow Hivemind

The Scarlet Hivemind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:17 pm
As the elevator carries them onward, they're confrotned with strange sights-
A test facility that seems to run for miles, a storage facility full of chrome crates, and a floor with massive vats of people in them. Unlike the normal tubes, these hold people of all ages, and they're in- as was stated- vats.
These aren't prisons- these are the troop-production facilities.

Eventually, they finish their ascent and come to a halt in the middle of a massive white hallway that stretches far off in either direction. there are no doors, and the walls and ceiling are curved.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:22 pm
Jude looked down the hall, and picked up his phone, talking to Chae. "Where's the damn control room?" he hissed, taking a step off of the platform and looking around.

Cadet Jude

Rainbow Hivemind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:36 pm
Dil, having stepped off the elevator and looking round at the eerily empty hallways lifted his phone to his mouth and asked Chaer whether the ships were empty.

After finding out the soldiers were hiding, and had guns and other nasty things, he got closer to jude, for comfort, and because he didn't want the little betch to die.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:42 pm
Jude sighed, his stomach in his throat. He slowly walked along the hallway, ready for the soldiers to spring out any second. He could tell Dil was getting closer, but paid it no mind, he needed to get to the control room and take out the ships. This was going to be a long walk.

Cadet Jude

Rainbow Hivemind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:50 pm
Dil was a strolling down the hallway with Jude, his eyes constantly moving for even the slightest change.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:54 pm
A clear voice sounds out from everywhere around them- Bill's.
"Why hello there! Boy, am I just glad to see you fellas here! Tell you what- why don't you come up to the control room and we'll have a chat! I won't even send my soldiers to kill you on the way! My treat!" Bill says winningly, cheerily, convincingly, "I tell ya- it wasn't smart of you to try and stop me all alone like this, but golly--- It's a commendable effort! And I DO admire persistance!"

A chuckle sounds down the hallway, sounding as if it echoes from one end and comes back from the other, fading to nothing eventually.

The Scarlet Hivemind

Cadet Jude

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:00 pm
Jude tensed up, hearing Bill's voice. He grumbled, making it to the end of the hall. Retinal scan would be needed. "Uhh." he muttered, fumbling for his phone. "Chaer. Will I be recognized as human by this thing?" he asked calmly. He didn't know what qualified as human to these people.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:05 pm
Dil froze on the spot as Bill's voice echoed from all around. He quickly caught back up to Jude at the retinal scan area before something could happen to either of them. He very nearly managed to walk straight into Jude, but managed to get around him in time to avoid Jude giving him a WAT look.

As jude asked Chaer a question on the phone, Dil approached the scanning...area...type thing and raised his goggles ___.

Rainbow Hivemind

The Roleplaying area of JUSTICE! (Roleplaying Area)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games