Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Main Forum
Did someone say shirts? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes or no?
  yes
  no
View Results

Moonlight Yasha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:06 pm
It has come to my attention from both my brother and person who i forget what username she has (guild leader girl), that there is a popular demand for coconut duck shirts. I am more than happy to make the shirts for anyone who would like one, for a price of course. Now unfortunately, we're not talking gaia gold, we're talking about REAL money. Why? Because I'm a starving artist and shirts don't buy themselves!

Please keep reading for more details

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:07 pm
Price of Shirt:

The price of the shirt will depend on the type of shirt that you would like. I don't actually have any kind of a supplier so it consists of me looking around the mall for whatever I can find that's the closest to what you would like. I'll try to make up a general price guide A.S.A.P, I just have to find some kind of a store that I'm more likely to go to so I can figure out their price range (yes I'll try my best to keep it all cheap). So far this is what I can think of off the top of my head:
Tank Top: $15
Sweater: $25
t-shirt: $20
Hoodies: $35

I know I have done 3 black shirts already, but from now on there will be an extra 3 dollars added on to the price of a black shirt. This is because it takes more paint to paint on a black shirt because I have to add more layers to make sure that it shows up.

I'll for sure let you know the price before I make you pay a random price.

Shipping
Super Express Mail- $70 (will arrive the next day, comes with tracking number)
Express Mail- $25 (will arrive within 3-6 days,comes with tracking number)
Normal Mail- $5 (very slow but it will get there, no tracking number)

Moonlight Yasha

Moonlight Yasha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:08 pm

I have been told that the coconut duck is very popular, yay! So I can make more of those. The duck can be doing anything really, just sitting, smiling, attacking an alien, who knows? Please let me know what you would like before you buy. I can do more than just the coco ducks. I also have made myself shirts with "dance kitty" as I call him and an octopus. Just tell me what you would like and I'll see what i can do. Remember, these are HAND PAINTED so I can't do any fancy photoshop effects to them.

Samples:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2mfhp36.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/MoonlightYasha/kevinshirt.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/MoonlightYasha/shirt.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/MoonlightYasha/ducks1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/MoonlightYasha/back1.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Payment Options:

I've been told that paypal will be the best option for everyone to use so I will only be accepting payment through paypal. This way I can print off receipts and track transactions. I would need shipping and handling fees to be included in the payment simply because I can barely afford food, let alone to send a package to random spots on the world. If you want it to be express and stuff like that then that will cost extra accordingly.

Here is how I would like payment to go down:
1. You request the shirt
2. I sketch up a quick thing showing you what you will get
3. You send payment
4. After I recieve payment, I make shirt+ship it
5. You recieve shirt! Yay!

When I'm done painting the shirt I'll give you a picture of the finished product before I ship it out to make sure that you're happy with it. If you don't mind, I would also like a picture of you wearing the shirt when you receive it so I can use it for my portfolio. If you don't want your face to be in it then no problem, it can be cropped off or blurred. If you're really against the whole idea then just let me know.

I'll be glad to do refunds if you message me within 3 days of getting the shirt telling me what's wrong with it. I'll try my best to inspect it before hand for any problems and I'll pack it well.

Moonlight Yasha

Moonlight Yasha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:20 pm
Q&A and Little Disclaimers:

Q: Is the shirt machine washable?

A: Yes, why in fact it is. I have made a few shirts and washed them many times...mind you, like all shirts they fade over time but so far mine has lasted about a year with only a bit of fading.

Q: Are you making the shirt?

A:
No, I am buying the shirt from a random store and then painting on the design that you would like.

Please post or send me a pm if you have any other questions.

Disclaimers:

I respect everyone's privacy and will not be sending off any information to other websites or random people. I will only be using the information given to me so that I can send the package to the proper place. For this reason, I am using pms. This way no one but me will see your information.

All of the art is hand made by me so I will initial it in the corner of the design (shouldn't be too noticeable). The design will be copyrighted to me which means you can't go around and start selling the exact same design that I have made. I will also be taking photographs of all the work to use as portfolio pieces for future jobs/school submissions. The shirts provided are copyrighted to their respective stores and I am using them without permission from the companies.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:22 pm
How to Order:

Please send me a pm of what you would like. If you have a little sketch of what you would like on the shirt, send that along too. I will need to know things like what style of shirt (t-shirt, sweater, etc.), the color, design on it, size and stuff like that. We can discuss pricing, shipping and all that jazz over the pms.

Moonlight Yasha

Moonlight Yasha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:24 pm
Progress
How far I am on your shirt!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:24 pm
reserved for future  

Moonlight Yasha

Switters
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:26 pm

If you edit the top post, it un-stickies.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:29 pm
XD sorry. I didn't realize  

Moonlight Yasha

ynattirb73
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:06 pm
... eek
Who are you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:14 am
ynattirb73
... eek
Who are you?

Chao's Sister  

Shatterd Dragoon

Dapper Hunter

Alisox

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:04 pm
When you say tank top, do you mean camisole or a thicker-strapped one?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:29 pm

She's making these to order, by hand, so I'm pretty sure you can get whatever type of shirt you wish.

Switters
Crew

Robertp3001

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:56 pm
I'm definitely going to get one of these. mrgreen

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items