Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Sunny Days

6,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:49 pm
I dunno if this is early or not but we just our championships yesterday. And guess who the new SRA champions are? Springfield! Bah, I'm just really excited. It's my only gold medal.

And now we've been bumped up to SA. They've wanted to do so all season but we weren't scoring high enough above everyone else. Until this weekend, but I think they'd been planning on it no matter our score. And, not to rub it in anyway face if anyone on her is from OIPA, but we scored 10.3 points above second place.

So I'm really excited to go to school tomorrow! >.<

And if anyone wants to view pics of us, they're here, on our guard myspace! It is public, don't worry. (I know cause I don't have a myspace)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=453611689  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:33 pm
thats awesome! congrats!

that is an early championships. ours is two weeks from tomorrow.
theyre considering moving us up from SRA to SA as well, but unlike you i guess, we DO NOT want to get moved up.
but we have gotten really high scores so we probably will.

again, congrats!
10.3 above second place is amazing!

Sharpie_Kitty

Love Sunny Days

6,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:43 pm
Thank you!

Our circuit is very small. We just finishedup the second year.

We didn't really want ot get bumped up either but they've been trying to move us up for years.

The range might not have been so big if we'd had a different GE judge. He called our flags and uniforms "busy" and put us in 5th place. My director didn't even finish listening to the tape she got so mad.

So here's our show. This was from our band concert the Tuesday before championships. We're mising 2 girls. It looks prettier at championships.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tN82yP8kR4  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:53 pm
aww! yalls show is so adorable! i love it!  

Sharpie_Kitty

Love Sunny Days

6,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:26 pm
Thank you! whee Again! blaugh

I think everybody loved our show. There was one show we didn't go to but our director had to work at and she said some little kids came up to her asking if the dolphin people were going to be there. ^^ We thought it was cute.

I'm just sad our show is done with. Although we do get to go to the middle school and perform for them next week. We use it as a recruitment thing. I'm so excited to perform once more! whee heart mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 pm
we got to perform for one of our middle schools. it was fun. smile

we just had our championships last night. we ended up in 2nd with a score of 83 something. oh well tho. the only upsetting part is that our score went down.
*will link to video when i get one*

Sharpie_Kitty

Love Sunny Days

6,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:47 pm
It was so fun performing for the middle school. Our band director told the 8th graders they could clap everytime we threw something and caught. And they did. It was so funny because we'd do that simple little toss in the beginning with they clapped.

Second place is good. It does suck that your score went down though. I hate that. sad We got second place last year which was very uplifting from 6th place the year before.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:12 pm
Our championships were last weekend. We didn't do as good as we hoped, but we went up three points from our competition before. Our score was 73.2. It was all real close, the place before us got 73.3. We got 16 out of 19.  

Lucy the Imaginary Ninja

Winterguard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff