GOLD!!!1!
View Results

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:26 pm
As im sure all deathnote fans me being some what of a new fan my self, have seen lately there is a live action movie that is coming out soon if not already in the movie theaters. From what i know is in japanese or english dubbed. It looks like its goign to be good though im don't know much about it yet since ive yet to seen the anime which im sure is great. I just want hear what you guys and girls thing of the movie. Do you think is going to be good, bad, or just ok. And for those whos seen it please don't spoil it for the others thought comment of good or bad or welcome just dont ruin the movie for the others. Anyhow the guy who is playing L to me looks almost like the anime verson l. which i think is good considering people seem to like him just as much as they like the other guy whos name for the moment slips from mind lol. Ill be leaving a pole for everyone but feel free to leave comments if you want. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 pm
I have to watch and see what will happen with it  

Kiamara1

Lady Wolfsbane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:26 pm
Even though it's out now, I'm still excited to see it (I obviously haven't yet).
I'm not a big Death Note fan -- I thought the manga was dry and boring, but I'm willing to give the anime and the movie a shot.

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games