Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Irish Community

Back to Guilds

Open to Irish, anyone interested in Ireland, and even non-Irish! [Roleplays, debates, minishops - and more!] 

Tags: Irish, Ireland, roleplay, minishops, community 

Reply Our Irish Community
Has anyone here...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been to Ireland?
  Yes
  No
View Results

silleh-rabbitz

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:31 am
Ever actually been to Ireland?

Some girl in my english class has and she was telling everyone about how it was so much fun that she never wanted to go back to the U.S. So is it really that awesome? Or has no one been here. (Hopefully one person has lol)  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:25 am
im 100% irish born and raised.....
I suppose its like anywhere... if you live somewhere the novelty isnt there.... i cant see why everyone has such and obsession with the place....  

Gee Bag Face

[taste.me]

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:00 am
i've lived here all my life and never understood the obsession.. sometimes i think people like the excuse to drink? its nothin like the US so thats probably why she liked it so much.. personally i prefer the US...  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:43 am

We're the same way over here.

Personally I think America sucks. We're the fattest, stupidest, greediest (as far as I know) country in the world.

Oh, and ignorant. c:

I hate it here.

The Meaning of Sky

[taste.me]

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:44 pm
people want what they dont have i guess!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:49 pm
I just went on a choir tour to Ireland and I thought it was the most beautiful and awe-inspiring place in the world. I know that it is just my opinion, but I am 1/2 Irish and I was really happy to get in touch with my roots. I must say that some of the cities are confusing. Two of my friends and I got lost in Killarney while we were shopping. It was funny after the fact, but I was freaking out and I was supposed to be the responsible one since I was the oldest in the group, but oh well.
I have to say that since coming home from Ireland, my inspiration for writing has improved and I have new material to write about.

Scottie2010

Our Irish Community

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff