Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
The Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild - official thread (link to)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:42 pm
So, i went and made one, not sure if you already have or not, Aena...
here she is:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guilds/the-literate-yuri-and-shoujo-ai-guild-official-thread/t.50103051/

ignore that one.. i've made one in the right forum:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/registered-guilds/the-literate-yuri-and-shoujo-ai-guild-chat-forum/t.50173825/  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:00 am
Useful little link. You're going to have to bump that thread constantly though so that people see it a lot *nods*  

Heather Samilka

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:14 pm
Ah, well... >.<

Two things:

First of all, we've always had this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2367582. It still gets bumped occasionally, randomly, but it wouldn't hurt to make a new one - especially one that you have edit privileges to.

But most important: you made your thread in the wrong forum. >.< In the rules for the Gaia Guilds forum:
Quote:
# No advertising
This is mostly directed towards those that own a GGN, but it can be applied to anyone that is advertising for a guild or other thread. Advertising in the Guild forum is not allowed, you may not create a new thread with the intention of advertising. If you wish to advertise to it within your own guild if it is allowed by the guild creator.
Please note that this also includes recruitment and "looking for a guild" threads. These kind of threads belong in Chatterbox.

[...]

GGN Threads
Either threads that are trying to sell a GGN, threads that are questing for gold for a GGN, or threads ADVERTISING for GGN in any way, shape or form are not allowed in the guild forum.

* Threads like this will be moved to the Registered Guilds Forum, Charity/Quests or will be moved to Chatterbox respectively

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:06 am
Aenakume
Ah, well... >.<

Two things:

First of all, we've always had this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2367582. It still gets bumped occasionally, randomly, but it wouldn't hurt to make a new one - especially one that you have edit privileges to.

But most important: you made your thread in the wrong forum. >.< In the rules for the Gaia Guilds forum:
Quote:
# No advertising
This is mostly directed towards those that own a GGN, but it can be applied to anyone that is advertising for a guild or other thread. Advertising in the Guild forum is not allowed, you may not create a new thread with the intention of advertising. If you wish to advertise to it within your own guild if it is allowed by the guild creator.
Please note that this also includes recruitment and "looking for a guild" threads. These kind of threads belong in Chatterbox.

[...]

GGN Threads
Either threads that are trying to sell a GGN, threads that are questing for gold for a GGN, or threads ADVERTISING for GGN in any way, shape or form are not allowed in the guild forum.

* Threads like this will be moved to the Registered Guilds Forum, Charity/Quests or will be moved to Chatterbox respectively

uh.. thanks for the heads up! I didn't know ^.^;  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Aenakume

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:43 pm
eh, i don't think it's that big a deal. i doubt they'll punish the guild for something as small as that. the gaia mods aren't as bigoted as they used to be.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:12 am
Aenakume
eh, i don't think it's that big a deal. i doubt they'll punish the guild for something as small as that. the gaia mods aren't as bigoted as they used to be.

thank the gods for that. I'd quit if they did to the guild as they did to the YP  

Revan Star
Crew

Heather Samilka

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:51 am
what in the heck is the YP? Never heard of it before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:01 pm
it used to be a major yuri roleplayer hook-up thingy, like the hub for the gaia yuri community, but it's dead now. lack of interest. surprise surprise, right?  

Aenakume

The Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff