Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fushigi Yuugi----The Mysterious Play

Back to Guilds

A Fushigi Yuugi Fan/RP Guild. JOIN TODAY! 

Tags: Fushigi Yuugi, Fanguild, Anime, Role Play, Fushigi Yugi 

Reply Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum
Worstest FY moments

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:38 pm
What's the WORST FY moment? My least favorite parts are when Miaka always makes her boring little words-of-wisdom speeches.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:18 pm
Whenever Hotohori's giving his whole "You are the only woman for me, I have always loved you, I will protect you forever" stuff. And even worse? When he says at the start of these speeches "I know you don't feel the same and that this is unfair...", or "I have tried to hide my feelings, but I can't any longer". Hate it!  

Kureaa44
Crew

itss_siess dude 89

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:39 pm
i reaaalllllllyyyy hate nakago moments because i just plain don't like him.....too.......evil? i don't get what yui saw in him.....

sorrryyyy nakago.....but itss true.....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:22 pm
The moments I hate the most in FY is when Nakago tricks Yue into thinking she was raped when she wasn't that really pissed me off.  

Evil Mistress Kia

Mayumi 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:16 am
When Yui was always going on about how it was Miakas fault that she got raped!!! xp So annoying!!!!!!! evil  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:42 am
Mayumi 1
When Yui was always going on about how it was Miakas fault that she got raped!!! xp So annoying!!!!!!! evil

Exactly! I mean, she didn't even give Miaka a chance to explain herself, and she let herself be manipulated by what amounted to a TOTAL STRANGER (and a creepy one at that).  

Kureaa44
Crew

KawaiiMitsuki x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:00 pm
Hotohori: "This is my wife...Houki"

.... Dx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:03 pm
KawaiiMitsuki x
Hotohori: "This is my wife...Houki"

.... Dx

So...it sucks that he's found a woman who he's in love with and wants to spend the rest of his life with?  

Kureaa44
Crew

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:09 pm
itss_siess dude 89
i reaaalllllllyyyy hate nakago moments because i just plain don't like him.....too.......evil? i don't get what yui saw in him.....

sorrryyyy nakago.....but itss true.....

I agree with the whole "way too evil" thing, but I can see why Yui liked him: He was nice to her. He did things that she didn't like, sure, but he was charismatic enough to fool her into thinking it was all for her benefit. He was the only person to appear to genuinely like her, and he comforted her when she was upset. What's not to like about that?  
Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games