Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fushigi Yuugi----The Mysterious Play

Back to Guilds

A Fushigi Yuugi Fan/RP Guild. JOIN TODAY! 

Tags: Fushigi Yuugi, Fanguild, Anime, Role Play, Fushigi Yugi 

Reply Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum
Why did they change their hair colours? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:49 pm
Why do you think they changed Chichiri, Suboshi and Amiboshi's hair colours? They were all blonde in the manga, but in the anime, Chichiri's hair is blue and Suboshi and Amiboshi's is green. Also, some of the other characters has different colour highlights put in, like Tamahome, who had green put in there, and Nuriko, who had purple hair. Why is this?  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:51 pm
Kureaa44
Why do you think they changed Chichiri, Suboshi and Amiboshi's hair colours? They were all blonde in the manga, but in the anime, Chichiri's hair is blue and Suboshi and Amiboshi's is green. Also, some of the other characters has different colour highlights put in, like Tamahome, who had green put in there, and Nuriko, who had purple hair. Why is this?

No, in the show, Suboshi and Amiboshi's hair is brown...
I really have no idea why they changed Chichiri or Tama or Nuriko's awesome hair...I'm kinda feelin the purple Nuriko hair....XP  

Fang-Zhun
Captain

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:48 am
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44

No, in the show, Suboshi and Amiboshi's hair is brown...
I really have no idea why they changed Chichiri or Tama or Nuriko's awesome hair...I'm kinda feelin the purple Nuriko hair....XP

I thought they were both greenettes...I've seen them drawn with green hair...

Perhaps, in Chichiri, Suboshi and Amiboshi's case, since Nakago's blonde and is a foreigner, they wanted to get rid of any confusion, as some might think that Chi-san, Ami-chan and Subo-chan are foreigners too.

And I'm feelin' the purple hair too. heart whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:13 pm
Awesome reasoning. Are you from England or something? Cuz no one from america can think that strait...OH NO, I SPELLED THAT WRONG, DIDN'T I? I still don't get why Tama's hair is blue, though.  

Fang-Zhun
Captain

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:05 am
Fang-Zhun
Awesome reasoning. Are you from England or something? Cuz no one from america can think that strait...OH NO, I SPELLED THAT WRONG, DIDN'T I? I still don't get why Tama's hair is blue, though.

Strangely enough, I am from England. xd I'm a blonde too, so sometimes I do have serious common sense failure. xp

I'm kinda feelin the blue hair too. It's more interesting than having it plain black, you know. whee

And "Straight" has a gh in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:37 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

Strangely enough, I am from England. xd I'm a blonde too, so sometimes I do have serious common sense failure. xp

I'm kinda feelin the blue hair too. It's more interesting than having it plain black, you know. whee

Oh...Right...*smacks head*(how could i forget how to spell straight?! I'm not even a blonde, i'm a brunette[no offense to those blonds, it's just that my friend is blonde and you should see her... xd ]!) That's AWESOME that ur from England! The British rock! Haha before I couldn't understand why you spelled like "colour and favourite". I thought only Canadian people did that...*i'm a dumb South Dakotan with no life*  

Fang-Zhun
Captain

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:04 am
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

Oh...Right...*smacks head*(how could i forget how to spell straight?! I'm not even a blonde, i'm a brunette[no offense to those blonds, it's just that my friend is blonde and you should see her... xd ]!) That's AWESOME that ur from England! The British rock! Haha before I couldn't understand why you spelled like "colour and favourite". I thought only Canadian people did that...*i'm a dumb South Dakotan with no life*

Thanks. England's a pretty decent country...it has it's problems, but it's still interesting.

And I can be a perfect example of a "Dumb blonde" sometimes...it depends on my mood.

Yeah, I really don't get why you spell colour without the u. It looks strange without it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:23 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

Thanks. England's a pretty decent country...it has it's problems, but it's still interesting.

And I can be a perfect example of a "Dumb blonde" sometimes...it depends on my mood.

Yeah, I really don't get why you spell colour without the u. It looks strange without it!

haha to me it looks strange with it! xp  

Fang-Zhun
Captain

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:25 pm
I also realized that Soi's hair color is purple when it's up in that circle-ponytail-thingy, but it's reddish-brown when she's got it down! Why is that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:03 pm
Fang-Zhun
I also realized that Soi's hair color is purple when it's up in that circle-ponytail-thingy, but it's reddish-brown when she's got it down! Why is that?

Inconsistent animation staff.  

Kureaa44
Crew

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:05 pm
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

I think it's really interesting how things like spelling and pronounciation are so different, even though it's the same language, you know? Example, I pronounce a** with an r sound (don't ask why, I don't know), so I say "arse". xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:41 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

I think it's really interesting how things like spelling and pronounciation are so different, even though it's the same language, you know? Example, I pronounce a** with an r sound (don't ask why, I don't know), so I say "arse". xd

okay, sorry if it offends you, but that one about nearly killed me rofl
my cousin pronounces "draw" and "saw" with L's, so it sounds like "drawl" and "sawl".
god, i love chichiri's blue hair. I love the blonde too!
one of the questions that haunts me, though, is how can someone from ancient china have blue hair? it makes no sense! same with purple and green! xd  

Fang-Zhun
Captain

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:04 am
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

my cousin pronounces "draw" and "saw" with L's, so it sounds like "drawl" and "sawl".
one of the questions that haunts me, though, is how can someone from ancient china have blue hair? it makes no sense! same with purple and green! xd

It doesn't offend me. xd People actually think I'm american, and I really don't know why. Sometimes I randomly pronounce something like I'm from america, which is bizzare.

ARSE!!!! xd I say arse since a** is another word for a donkey.

His blue hair is actually amazing. Normally I hate it when anime does stuff like that, but I think giving Chichiri blue hair was a stroke of genius. whee

I don't know. I don't think we're meant to question these things...

Oh well, let's question away!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:51 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

It doesn't offend me. xd People actually think I'm american, and I really don't know why. Sometimes I randomly pronounce something like I'm from america, which is bizzare.

His blue hair is actually amazing. Normally I hate it when anime does stuff like that, but I think giving Chichiri blue hair was a stroke of genius. whee

*sigh* I'm there for you, Chichiri! All the way!  

Fang-Zhun
Captain

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

*sigh* I'm there for you, Chichiri! All the way!

YESH!!!!!! xd  
Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces