Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fushigi Yuugi----The Mysterious Play

Back to Guilds

A Fushigi Yuugi Fan/RP Guild. JOIN TODAY! 

Tags: Fushigi Yuugi, Fanguild, Anime, Role Play, Fushigi Yugi 

Reply Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum
Goriest bit Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:55 am
Which bit of the series do you think was the most gory and/or violent?

All I can say is OVA 2 episode 4. EWWWWW!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:10 pm
Kureaa44

what you say eew about is what makes me giggle like a demonic two year old with delight. xd
Awesome thread. I love violence.

Well, I would have said OVA 2 episode 4, but someone already took that evil

So, instead, I'd have to say maybe around ep. 20 where Hotohori stabs evil Tama through the stomach. Or maybe evil Tama and Tasuki fighting. Idk XP
there's lots of gory bits...  

Fang-Zhun
Captain

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:21 am
Well fine. I'M SAYIN IT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!! evil
CHICHIRI GETTIN LOGGED IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UH HUH!!!!!!!!!!UH HUH!!!!!!!!!

User Image
OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!I TOOK A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!READ IT AND WEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:29 am
Why OVA 2 episode 4? i personally prefer 5.  

Fang-Zhun
Captain

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:09 pm
Fang-Zhun
Why OVA 2 episode 4? i personally prefer 5.

I know, episode 5 is better, but I wanted to see how EVIL Tasuki could get. Youtube suddenly decided to hate me and not let me see tha last part of the episode though. T crying T  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:12 pm
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44

what you say eew about is what makes me giggle like a demonic two year old with delight. xd

So, instead, I'd have to say maybe around ep. 20 where Hotohori stabs evil Tama through the stomach. Or maybe evil Tama and Tasuki fighting. Idk XP

But it's so disgusting! It's not just that the lady is stabbed in the chest, but she just has to be naked as well! That actually made me feel vaguely ill *can't handle gore or extreme violence*.

And while I didn't think much of it at the time, looking back, the injuries Tamahome inflicts on my poor Tasu-chan are horrific! crying  

Kureaa44
Crew

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:06 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44

But it's so disgusting! It's not just that the lady is stabbed in the chest, but she just has to be naked as well! That actually made me feel vaguely ill *can't handle gore or extreme violence*.

And while I didn't think much of it at the time, looking back, the injuries Tamahome inflicts on my poor Tasu-chan are horrific! crying

biggrin stare
VIOLENCE IS NOT DISGUSTING! It's awesome! Yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:05 pm
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44

biggrin stare

Depends.  

Kureaa44
Crew

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:46 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44

biggrin stare

Depends.

WAZ DAT SUPPOSED TU MEEN?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:01 am
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44

biggrin stare

Depends.

Whatever you want it to mean *is being deliberatly annoying*  

Kureaa44
Crew

Nisa-chan666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:41 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44

biggrin stare

Depends.

face it, you just have no stomach. i'd say the murder of tamahome's family is pretty gory.
that or when Ashitare has half his face melted...........  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:32 am
Nisa-chan666
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44

biggrin stare

Depends.

face it, you just have no stomach. i'd say the murder of tamahome's family is pretty gory.

Actually, I have a very big stomach. How else do you think I can eat so much? 3nodding

True. JIE-LIAN!!!! crying  

Kureaa44
Crew

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:37 pm
Kureaa44
Nisa-chan666
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44

Depends.

Actually, I have a very big stomach. How else do you think I can eat so much? 3nodding

You're gonna murder me for this, but I actually hated and totally loved The whole "Tama's family being murdered thing." It made me cry, but I loved seeing that one page when Miaka saw him in the forest and he turned around and had tears running down his face and he was trying to be brave and hold it all in, but he couldn't! I love it when all the characters had to face their worst nightmare, but they always stayed so determined to summon Suzaku. I wish I was more like that. If my whole family was murdered(not that mine is as adorable as Tama's) I would just curl up in a corner and go insane. Wouldn't anyone? Besides Celestial warriors of course. Their confidence level is bounced up to "super high level"...(sorry, i didn't know what else to say... xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:00 pm
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Nisa-chan666
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44

Depends.

You're gonna murder me for this, but I actually hated and totally loved The whole "Tama's family being murdered thing." It made me cry, but I loved seeing that one page when Miaka saw him in the forest and he turned around and had tears running down his face and he was trying to be brave and hold it all in, but he couldn't! I love it when all the characters had to face their worst nightmare, but they always stayed so determined to summon Suzaku. I wish I was more like that. If my whole family was murdered(not that mine is as adorable as Tama's) I would just curl up in a corner and go insane. Wouldn't anyone? Besides Celestial warriors of course. Their confidence level is bounced up to "super high level"...(sorry, i didn't know what else to say... xd )

I actually agree with you on all those points. I would have just a tiny mental breakdown if that happened to me...I'd be lost. Tamahome really is cooler than we've given him credit for.  

Kureaa44
Crew

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:54 pm
More goriness...oh! I know!

S H A O--H U A N.

yup.

Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff