Reply Chatterbox
What's the best site

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiamara1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:10 pm
What's the best site to watch anime? I admit to using you tube and I either get crappy picture or end up watching something I don't want to because it is not what it was labeled. I am trying to watch bleach and a couple other shows that come out biweekly. I do want eng subs also. Any recommendations will be welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:36 am
dude, there are too many, none of them great. try animegiant.com  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:10 pm
Stream video sites are pointless if you have the horsepower (a very good computer with large HDD) and firepower (broadband internet or above) to just download the stuff and watch it whenever you want without having to rely on bookmarking.

And talk2hand don't tell me "OMG BUT THAT'S PIRACY" if you're watching stuff in YouTube or other such site. Don't be fooled, they're still getting money by giving you stuff they didn't make and (often) didn't pay for, so they're as much of a black sheep as Emule, Ares or BitTorrent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:37 pm
Thanks guys, I am trying your suggestions. I really don't care if it is pirated or not as long as it works. I only have a laptop and a crappie connection card from sprint so I don't have any power.  

Kiamara1

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff