Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fix Offers On Gaia!

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to help Gaians speak up about the offers. 

Reply Our Chatterbox
WHAT I THINK

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

origamigem

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:54 pm
Gaia should do like meez and make games where you can earn some GC  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:56 pm
that would be nice for users, however, Gaia the business would loose money in the process of making the game and handing out cash unless the game was sponsored by someone such as MTV, Skittles, etc  

AURYN Falkor
Crew

origamigem

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:58 pm
AURYN Falkor
that would be nice for users, however, Gaia the business would loose money in the process of making the game and handing out cash unless the game was sponsored by someone such as MTV, Skittles, etc
well Meez uses games like Diner dash and get payed for having the demo's so if Gaia did that we the user get some GC and Gaia get payed for having the demo's  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:40 pm
AURYN Falkor
The game could be about those companies. So it's a game and advertisement in one. Plus you're getting something from it.
I just don't see how Gaia doesn't get enough money just from its users.  

DR Harry P Ness

kurayami shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:05 pm
DR Harry P Ness
AURYN Falkor
The game could be about those companies. So it's a game and advertisement in one. Plus you're getting something from it.
I just don't see how Gaia doesn't get enough money just from its users.

Gaia has tons of money i think because of the sponsers and the user buying gaia cash  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:32 am
I don't know - gaia is darn big now. They have countless forums, accounts (for every member there's got to be at least 2 mules, and they never remove inactive or banned members) games, zomg, arenas, towns, cinemas, that videothingie that noone remembers, shops, marketplace - and tons of other things I can't remember.

It. Is. HUGE.

And it takes lots of money to run something of this size.  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

Our Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces