Lady_Geronimo
Vice Captain

Romantic Bloodsucker

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:31 pm
Okay so for those who haven't heard yet, our boys have some new stuff coming our way within the last few months of 2009!

~ NEW DVD: Average Blasphemy is set to come out October 27!! It will feature 13 videos including the 10 minute epic VINUSHKA and the MTV Headbanger's Ball award winning DOZING GREEN plus great behind-the-secnes footage!

~ NEW SINGLE: I don't have exact details but from what I've heard Dir En Grey is also planning to release a new single sometime in October!!

~ DIR EN GREY NEEDS OUR HELP: According to their Twitter page the band and their team are assembling a questionaire that they will be releasing to the DEG Nation and will even be awarding prizes to those who complete it! If you want to keep an eye out for the questionaire visit The Dir En Grey Twitter Page  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:07 am
lol thanks for putting this up. but i was waiting til they came out with more stuff. they even announce it on their myspace page as well. i don't really follow twitter all that much. i have enough sites to deal with already, lol. But thanks again. I'm sure there will be more big stuff coming from the guys soon. Just keep and eye out for it (~_^)V  

Amyra_Rose
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
The Unoffical Dir en grey Gaia Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items