Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mixed Martial Arts MMA Fanatics

Back to Guilds

This is for anyone who loves MMA 

Tags: Mixed, Martial, Arts, mma ufc, fight 

Reply Heavyweights(Talks about UFC and Other major promotions)
Favortie MMA Fighters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regral
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:21 am
as Per Weight Class
145:Genki Sudo
155:Hayato "Mach" Sakurai
170:GSP
185:Melvin Manhoef
205:Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
206-245:Fedor
245+: Shane Carwin

I like More fighters than that but these are my fav of ever weight div.
What are yours?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:26 am
Some favorite fighters of mine

HW: Randy Couture, Frank Mir, Gabriel Gonzaga, Cain Valasquez
LHW: Forrest Griffin, Stephan Bonnar, Lyoto Machida, Quinton Jackson, Kazushi Sakuraba, Rich Franklin
MM: Dan Henderson, Wanderlei Silva, Cung Le, Anderson Silva, Chris Leben, Jason Miller
WW: Jon Fitch, Jake Shields, Dustin Hazelett, Amir Sadollah
LW: BJ Penn, Shinya Aoki, Tyson Griffin, Diego Sanchez, Kenny Florian, Joe Stevenson
FW: Urijiah Faber, Leonard Garcia, Mike Brown, Jens Pulver
BW: Miguel Torres, Jeff Curran  

baka_boy1221

ladymuaythai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:40 am
baka_boy1221
Some favorite fighters of mine

HW: Randy Couture, Frank Mir, Gabriel Gonzaga, Cain Valasquez
LHW: Forrest Griffin, Stephan Bonnar, Lyoto Machida, Quinton Jackson, Kazushi Sakuraba, Rich Franklin
MM: Dan Henderson, Wanderlei Silva, Cung Le, Anderson Silva, Chris Leben, Jason Miller
WW: Jon Fitch, Jake Shields, Dustin Hazelett, Amir Sadollah
LW: BJ Penn, Shinya Aoki, Tyson Griffin, Diego Sanchez, Kenny Florian, Joe Stevenson
FW: Urijiah Faber, Leonard Garcia, Mike Brown, Jens Pulver
BW: Miguel Torres, Jeff Curran

Pretty much the same ...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:14 pm
Lyoto Machida, fedor emelianenko, Clay Guida, Brock Lesnar ,Mauricio and Evan Tanner :]  

MMAndrew

avery321

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 pm
My Favorite fighters are:
frank mir
forrest griffen
anderson silva
royce gracie (basicly anyone in graci family)
chuck " The Iceman" Lidell
loyot machita
bj pen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:06 pm
Heavyweight: Brett "The Grimm" Rogers. I don't give a ******** what anyone says, the guys a beast. He knocked Arlovski out and as much as people call it a fluke look at who the ref was who stopped the fight. Big John doesn't make bullshit calls. When he fights Brett is brutal and savage and even gave Fedor a run for his money. He impressed me in his fight with Fedor with a ground game that I wasn't expecting once Fedor took him down I thought it was over, but Brett hung in the fight gamely.

Roy "Big Country" Nelson: I like this guy because he proves what has always been said about fighters 'Don't judge a book by it's cover...' Roy's stand up is an awesome array of timed counter punches and he's got better jiu jitsu than Frank Mir (He beat Mir in a grappling match) Coupled with knock out power and a boss level of grappling Big Country is no punk by far.

Lightheavyweight: I want to say Jon "Bones" Jones for his unorthodox style but so many people are riding his d**k now that he's 'popular' but still he's a fighter that I like to watch. Those spinning back elbows look nasty!

Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal. What can I say I love guys with unorthodox fighting styles. King Mo's is so comfortable on his feet and I mean really relaxed, something we see more in boxing than mma. That and with his awesome wrestling background is gonna do wonders for hm.

Middleweight: Anderson Silva now before you go thinking I like him because he's the champ, I've liked Silva since Pride so meh..

Cung Le. He brings that feeling of traditional martial arts back to mma similar to why I like Machida as well though he doesn't make my list.

Welterweight: GSP Alright here you can call me on liking the popular guy, but I respect the effort he puts in.

Matt "The Terror" Serra. Matt Serra is a guy who proves that the shorter dudes can stand there and bang with the bigger boys. His striking is legendary ask GSP. Not to mention his ground skills are off the chart! With heavy handed technicle standup, knockout power, and an awesome ground game the Terror lives up to his name.

Universal Law

Anxious Bloodsucker

0neSpeed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:39 pm
GSP and Mir  
Heavyweights(Talks about UFC and Other major promotions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games