Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fushigi Yuugi----The Mysterious Play

Back to Guilds

A Fushigi Yuugi Fan/RP Guild. JOIN TODAY! 

Tags: Fushigi Yuugi, Fanguild, Anime, Role Play, Fushigi Yugi 

Reply Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum
What are your favorite qoutes in FY?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyu-chin182

Romantic Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 am
Mine is Chichiri's "No Da~!!" whee

and also hotohori's "Watashi wa utsukushi no kowai"
(don't know if this is the right sentence.. xp )

So need your opinion minna...

oh and I won't post a poll too troublesome..(wonder who's qoute is that?? rofl )

K guys have tanoshii~!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:04 pm
I have a few! (about time someone posted on this thread!)

I loved Tasuki's "Imma kiil you" speech in volume 5:

Tasuki: It ain't just Miaka's arm you crushed! You crushed her hopes! You ground her soul into dust! I don't care what your reasons are...you're NOT GETTIN' AWAY WITH IT!

(and a bit of fridge logic here: how come Miaka begs Tasuki to stop fighting Tamahome...only to watch in horror as Tasuki is beaten nearly to death? I mean, surely that would have been averted had she not told him to stop. Idiot.)

And in volume 7, there's Chichiri's counseling:

Chichiri: You're...a good person. And Yui still is, too. You can't compare love and friendship. But you're gonna gain one at the cost of another. That's what...this wound taught me.  

Kureaa44
Crew

yuyu-chin182

Romantic Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 am
Kureaa44

Tasuki: It ain't just Miaka's arm you crushed! You crushed her hopes! You ground her soul into dust! I don't care what your reasons are...you're NOT GETTIN' AWAY WITH IT!

(and a bit of fridge logic here: how come Miaka begs Tasuki to stop fighting Tamahome...only to watch in horror as Tasuki is beaten nearly to death? I mean, surely that would have been averted had she not told him to stop. Idiot.)

Chichiri: You're...a good person. And Yui still is, too. You can't compare love and friendship. But you're gonna gain one at the cost of another. That's what...this wound taught me.

i also wonder why nobody has posted something like this...
and yeah, thanks for the post...
4laugh

miaka doesn't really thought it throughly...
the only thing that is in her mind is tamahome....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:41 am
gabby_rj15
Kureaa44

i also wonder why nobody has posted something like this...
and yeah, thanks for the post...
4laugh

miaka doesn't really thought it throughly...
the only thing that is in her mind is tamahome....

It's not that...she just assumed that Tamahome would stop (or something...).

And also, how the hell did Tamahome "miss"? SHE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM!!! And also, the way he swings the nunchuck, you'd assume it would swing round and blindside her across the face. Instead, it imbeds itself into the wall next to her! PHYSIC CLEARLY DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS SERIES.

More quotes...I actually love the end of Nakago's freudian excuse as to why he's evil...

Nakago: In truth...I couldn't have cared less about being...Emperor of the Heavens...all I wanted...was revenge! Revenge on the heavens...that put me through hell!

Also, Miaka when she's talking to Tasuki later.

Miaka: You know how much I cry...well, that's how much I love Taka. Whether it's because she's happy or sad...when a woman loves a man, she's going to cry.  

Kureaa44
Crew

KawaiiMitsuki x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:32 pm
"KnockKnock!""Who's There?""It's Knei-Gong a Friend of Huan-Lang""BlahBlah.Huan-Lang who?""Huang-Lang Time no See, Ol' Buddy!" - KneiGong

"I'd talk about the ride but I'm feeling horse! Get it?"
"I wish I didn't"

*Hotohori,Miaka,Chichiri and Tasuki are sat with Nuriko's brother infront of a shrine,walking through the wall Nuriko gives them a gone out look before popping up beside Hotohori. With thier eyes closed they continue to pray without noticing him*
"Your majesty,what's everybody doing?"
"Shh! We must pray for the repose of Nuriko's soul!"

^.~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:32 pm
"Mitsukake...shut up, would ya?" In context, it's just sweet.  

Kureaa44
Crew

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:24 am
Knei-Gong's Crowning Moment of Awesome has some pretty awesome dialogue:

"Knock knock." "Who's there?" "The coolest gang around, come to save their boss." "What joy! Please come in." "I think I will."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:42 am
i love the scene , where miaka and tamahome were about to meet... but when the time comes that they were going to meet ... tamahome was under the power of seryu...i love the part we're miaka,chichiri,tasuki, we're about to leave seryu kingdom...tamahome's tears we're flowing even though he is in the power of seryu that time... and i believe it's love that overcome to his feelings...i really love that scene 'cause obviously even though the power of seryu is overflowing to tamahome , he still feel that strange feeling for miaka that he can't even off miaka in his mind...  

hearnie27

Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff