Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Safe-House (OOC)
Hey-oo Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is that Masta Chiefffzzz dollz teh br000talz!?
ABSOLUTELY!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Boo! Halo! Blegh!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Lol wut?
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Idk, I'm just here for the turtle cookies...
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Idk, idc, I just want gold!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink thongs laced with flammable cough syrup!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Xjioh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:42 pm
Weird there is no introduction thread on here. o.O Anywho, I just wanted to say hi... So yeah... Hi! I'm John... I'm bad with introductions so I'll just throw turtles in the shape of cookies at you all and call you guys my nannies.

There was another reason... <.< >.> *suspense*. I looked around and I most likely missed it... but about the main roleplays... How long has the world or U.S. been in a heap of garbage? Sorry if this was answered somewhere else but I couldn't find it. D=  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:17 pm
Idk either but ive been rping by myself a bit for somereason... your welcome to join me in new york if you wish but yeah.... im think the guild was recently started or somthing.  

Forgotten not falllen

Xjioh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:38 pm
The guild is pretty old but I'm assuming that it has died at one point and the remaining crew is trying to keep it afloat. It's hard to make a personality when I don't know how long it's been. People's personalities can differ in pre and post apocalypses. =/  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:11 pm
Heh, it was actually two different guilds before I took a break from it and thought LONG AND HARD on what I really wanted to do with it 3nodding . Every member in this guild (aside from myself), is brand new since it re-opened, so no worries Zjioh, everyone's new here and that's the best way to start things!  

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:39 pm
I suppose I should introduce myself, as well.

My name is Vincent and I love zombies. I find them truly frightening. As Max Brooks, author of The Zombie Survival Guide, once said, "Zombies don't act like a predator; they act like a virus, and that is the core of my terror. A predator is intelligent by nature, and knows not to overhunt its feeding ground. A virus will just continue to spread, infect and consume, no matter what happens. It's the mindlessness behind it."

I'm also a big fan of George A. Romero's zombie movies, as well as the Resident Evil video games.

I just made a massive post in the Ontario thread. I hope someone stumbles across my character soon. I'm becoming concerned for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:32 pm
NoLifeKing66

My name is Vincent and I love zombies. I find them truly frightening. As Max Brooks, author of The Zombie Survival Guide, once said, "Zombies don't act like a predator; they act like a virus, and that is the core of my terror. A predator is intelligent by nature, and knows not to overhunt its feeding ground. A virus will just continue to spread, infect and consume, no matter what happens. It's the mindlessness behind it."

I'm also a big fan of George A. Romero's zombie movies, as well as the Resident Evil video games.

I just made a massive post in the Ontario thread. I hope someone stumbles across my character soon. I'm becoming concerned for her.

Nice to meetcha Vincent! I may make a character for Ontario if it's allowed and join ya. I haven't made any posts yet, I'm still waiting for the time of day and the weather to be dealt with first. =) I like to incorporate everything I can into a first post, weather and time being one of the most important in my opinion.  

Xjioh

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:58 am
Xjioh
NoLifeKing66

Nice to meetcha Vincent! I may make a character for Ontario if it's allowed and join ya. I haven't made any posts yet, I'm still waiting for the time of day and the weather to be dealt with first. =) I like to incorporate everything I can into a first post, weather and time being one of the most important in my opinion.

Yah you can make one, you're allowed to make a few  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:47 pm
Thanks, DJ.

On that note. I will be making a character for Ontario, if anyone wants my character to be related to their character in any way, shout at me on here, tell the character name so I can search for it in the character list. Also post any recommendations like a picture of a character I can use. (If you leave it to me it'll be a text description so if you have a specific look you want used as a sibling or some other family/friend post it up here.)  

Xjioh

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:36 pm
Xjioh
Thanks, DJ.

On that note. I will be making a character for Ontario, if anyone wants my character to be related to their character in any way, shout at me on here, tell the character name so I can search for it in the character list. Also post any recommendations like a picture of a character I can use. (If you leave it to me it'll be a text description so if you have a specific look you want used as a sibling or some other family/friend post it up here.)

I think Maryse could use a friend. She's quite a cold-hearted young woman who claims that she doesn't care about how she looks, but secretly hates herself for being blessed with natural beauty. She acts as if the zombie apocalypse hasn't affected her, since she didn't have much of a life before it happened, but, deep down inside, she misses the way things were. She misses the normality. I'd like to develop different aspects of her character, so if you could create a character that would help her confront the parts of herself that she tries to hide, that'd be awesome. I'd also like to explore the possibility of a romantic relationship in a post-apocalyptic world. I'd prefer to work with a man, since they're more fun to screw around with, but Maryse swings both ways.

I assure you that I will do my best to bring out the best in your character, as well.

Character development, FTW! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:26 pm
Tell me what you want most and I'll try. If you have any character specifics, lay them on me. I'm versatile. =)  

Xjioh

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:53 pm
Xjioh
Tell me what you want most and I'll try. If you have any character specifics, lay them on me. I'm versatile. =)

I'd rather not get too involved in crafting your character. I don't like it when certain characters are specifically designed to be compatible with other characters, as it makes their development seem less spontaneous. Just do what you want to do, and I'll work with it. I'm sure it'll be fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:28 pm
Alright, cool. I'll get on it in a few. =) Just need some quick inspiration.  

Xjioh

Shinmei-Jigoku

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:22 pm
Well just popping in to say 'ello chaps and introduce myself as it may be.

Well let's see I fell in love with zombies over the course of reading books, zombies in video games usually only had good cosmetic appearances and then the brain and reaction time of a bloody snail. So my hunting for zombie related things actually was rather random until I got the Star Wars: Death Troopers book, which was made of pure awesomeness that I could eat the pages and still feel healthy... sorta.

So here I am in all my geeky-glory, not to storm around my house for one of my old zombie short stories for inspiration on a character  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:24 pm
I just started a new zombie roleplay in the Unrelated Role-Plays subforum called Judgment Day.

Anyone interested in a novel zombie roleplaying experience, please, check it out!  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Forgotten not falllen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:08 am
I may come off as evil but i assure you im not -innocent face- Anything my character does in any manner is not a reflection of other peoples morals. But it is as tru to life as i can be. On that note. RAPE THERE VILLAGE AND PILLAGE THERE WOMEN.  
The Safe-House (OOC)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff